Uh-Oh...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It began 30 days ago with 4,000 mods eligible, and now 40 thousand votes and 2 million mod views later, it is time to commence 16 frantic days of voting as we narrow the TOP 100 down to the TOP 5.

It is an interesting lineup the TOP 100 this year. We've got some of the old with Natural Section, ESF and Sven all making the cut for the 4th year running, and we've got some of the new with World of Padman, Empires, Iron Grip and many more making it. Once again Half-Life mods have stolen the show, HOWEVER, this year the top few mods from over 21 games have all made it and are ALL in with a chance.

It is time for YOU to pick your TOP 3 from this list and it isn't going to be easy believe me! It took me over an hour to scour these mods and choose my absolute favorites. And now that the nomination process is complete, it is ultimately your vote NOW which decides the mod that wins the ultimate prize... THE MOD OF THE YEAR. The winner will be joining some elusive company with Garrys Mod, Red Orchestra & Natural Selection (all past winners) becoming hugely successful commercial projects.

Good luck to all those that made the list, and for the mod teams that missed out - keep up the hard work, there is always 2007!
Source: http://www.moddb.com/

Go out and vote while there's still time (16 days from now).

Best answers
Arhh!! Not Natural Selection, that mod will give us some hard competition!! But cmon Earths Special Forces to take it. Vote your guts out guys. Like I mentioned before. Go on MSN tell them to vote!! Go to school and tell them to vote!! Tell your parents, your sister, auntie, uncle. Tell them all to vote.

ESF TO WIN!!

P.S Look at the bottom of my Sig and vote there.
-GuZzie

Best answers
you missed brother and grandparents..

and ESF will win, cause i'm telling my grandma to go on there and vote! you tell yours!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firstly you vote for 3 mods not 1. Secondly. Telling your grandma and grandpa along with all your friends to vote is like polititians paying people to vote for them.

Where is the free will.

I voted for ESF, NNC and Discovery Freelancer.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Natural selection it's good to
i am going to vote for them to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We didn't get our prize from last year.
Jackasses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I remember that, what's their excuse?! we ought to bomb them or something. I think I already voted for esf...can't remember, but it's the only hl mod I play, stupid dial up, it took me 3 days to dl esf 1.2.3 -_-

so esf will be the only mod getting my vote, since it's the only one I have, oh well, gl to you guys anyways!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Voted for ESF. Woulda voted for NS, but uh....no. It's been a HUGE downward slide since 1.04, especially with wombat (sic) mode.

Best answers
lol, I remember that, what's their excuse?! we ought to bomb them or something. I think I already voted for esf...can't remember, but it's the only hl mod I play, stupid dial up, it took me 3 days to dl esf 1.2.3 -_-

so esf will be the only mod getting my vote, since it's the only one I have, oh well, gl to you guys anyways!
ROFLMAO! Yea dial is ***. I remember those days when i use to pimp slap my old 98. Good times,, good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom