Do you agree?

• yes

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • no

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, too spammable, also there are too many members.

Xenon

X
I visit many boards that have shoutboxes. It's spammable, true, much like the rest of the board... The rules would remain the same as the rest of the board, and a thread could be created explaining proper use of the shoutbox (to refer noobies to after they've ignored it and gotten themselves banned... Wait, then how would- nevermind). I say add it!

Best answers
I really don't think it'd be used for anything except for spamming. Anything 'important' that someone would post in it would be better suited for making a thread about.

So... No (In my opinion.).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Senor Zorg is right. I'd probably use it just to remind everyone to worship me, The Supreme God Emperor, at around 6 pm everyday. I'd probably do that at noon to give everyone a chance to cancel any appointments or arrangements they may have at that time.

Best answers
let them finish the crazy esf 1.3 , that it's developping since 2004 -.- , no need for such a change!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is there a need for a big forum to have a shout box, plus what's even more annoying is the fact that people will spam it up and we would just have people saying "LOL OMFG THAT IS SO COOL BLAH BLAH BLAH I THINK YOU SUCK GO **** YOURSELF THIS THIS THIS THAT THAT THAT YOUR MUM IS FAT I HATE YOU STOP THAT CUZ YOU LOOK STUPID I AM BETTER THEN YOU HEY GET 1.3 DONE IT ****ING TAKING WAY TO LONG DO AS I SAY HURRY UP RELEASE IT STOP TAKING A MILLION YEARS TO DEVELOP A GAME!!!'

I think the above sentence accounts for what would happen in such case if we had a shoutbox here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom