Dead?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
maybe some of you observed that , from some time this forum's cominity is shrinking by the day , you need some serious esf news or it will be declared dead , speaking of witch , is esf dead?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what gave you that idea? I still see many active users, it may have come down a little, but possibly just temporary, but this forum is still pretty darn active!

I don't think esf is dieing, they would hae told us if it was, and they give us a potw to prove that they are still alive.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forums are no where near dead.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Probably just a lot of people are on holiday atm.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF the game: I think so.

ESF's forum: Not so much.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's an attempt to ask for a big update xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nobody on the team is doing anything really.. most of the devs dont even attend their meetings.

i guess the forum will go on for a while, but the old community is already gone and the diehards wont last forever either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what do you guys think about 1.3 actually being released?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nobody on the team is doing anything really.. most of the devs dont even attend their meetings.
You really need to stop saying that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm pretty sure the team would have told to community in their site that esf is down and dead, it's pretty pointless to start arguing these things when you can't know it, or the others..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everywhere you go, you have to tell everyone how horrible things have become and how esf isn't going anywhere. Or does irc not exist?

We get it. You've been here for a long time. Things aren't the way they were in 02.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now you are putting your own words in my mouth.

i didnt say anything about "the good old days" in this thread, and thats not what this thread is about. dont go offtopic please.

the thread is about ESF still being in developement or not, and the answer to that is no.
i get my information firsthand and i probably know alot more about esf than you do. in fact, i am quite sure of that, and you will find out why soon enough.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now you are putting your own words in my mouth.

i didnt say anything about "the good old days" in this thread, and thats not what this thread is about. dont go offtopic please.

the thread is about ESF still being in developement or not, and the answer to that is no.
i get my information firsthand and i probably know alot more about esf than you do. in fact, i am quite sure of that, and you will find out why soon enough.

Than whats the point of Nava slavedriving us testers so much every week >.<

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How very, very, very wrong you are.

Ladies, 1.3 is still in development. Don't get your panties in a bunch. As I've said before, it is taking longer than you might like because the team members have higher priorities in their lives, but rest assured that 1.3 will be completed eventually.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[sarcasm]
It's not in development anymore? Well damn, I mean, all those meetings I've been to must have just been a sham. Some sort of conspiracy that would hide the fact that nothing is happening. Why would they target me, I wonder?
[/sarcasm]

You get your information firsthand? I am THERE firsthand. I can tell you flat out, that you are full of it. What is "it" you may ask, well I'll leave that for you to interpret.

ESF is still in development. Why certain trolls insist on saying otherwise is beyond me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Most of the bugs you report is small stuff thats fixed in like 10 minutes, the devs are just busy with other stuff atm and the testing is kept up for routine.
no offense to all devs, i like alot of them, in fact alot are friends of mine.

ive worked on mechmod with some of them (groovy, pcjoe, djready and more) and i just know how this stuff works.

+i got good contacts ^^

[ah the above is a response to grega]

uhh dont get too upset with me, oh and im not trolling or intentionally trying to undermine the ESF authority or developers, as i said, i like alot of them.
i just speak out my mind and give away tidbits of what i know.

meh im gonna sleep, see ya all tomorrow! <3

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats very interesting, dudeman. I'll explain.

grOOvy isn't even on the team and pcjoe and djready have been toiling away. It would seem as though you don't really know anything about the inner workings of the esf team, and are in fact just a troll. Yes, thats seems just about right to me.

I recommend you actually recruit the aid of contacts before you allow liquid bull**** to spray from your mouth (I realize you're not speaking).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
esf development is not dead :rolleyes:

*raises hand* im there first hand also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom