Hey guess what esf web forum administrator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
AUP page doesnt work so that means theres no rules to obide by!!!! So with that in hand....

*Breaks every forum rule for ESF known to AUP*

Oh wait :O Cant get in trouble for that because by agreeing to AUP (which is a blank mysql page!!) :devgrin:

I agreed to nothing.

Me: 1
ESF Forum Administrators: 0

:O And this is esf related so ha :)

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'esforces_admin'@'freyr.internal' (using password: YES) in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 4

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 4

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 7

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just by being on the forums, you're subject to the AUP's rules. I have the forums on my fav list, so I never check the box that says I agree to follow the rules.

Needless to say, I can still get warned and banned (as demonstrated in the past).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AUP page doesnt work so that means theres no rules to obide by!!!! So with that in hand....

*Breaks every forum rule for ESF known to AUP*

Oh wait :O Cant get in trouble for that because by agreeing to AUP (which is a blank mysql page!!) :devgrin:

I agreed to nothing.

Me: 1
ESF Forum Administrators: 0

[:O And this is esf related so ha :)

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'esforces_admin'@'freyr.internal' (using password: YES) in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 3

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 4

Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 4

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 6

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/esforces/public_html/remote_aup.php on line 7
So, ha:

http://forum.esforces.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_forum_aup

Best answers
Best answers
:O But you know what this isnt my account :O so I did not register! And this is my way of being a smart ass to tell you your ****s broken. ::Laughs at the voices telling me how your crazy:: Muaahaha

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By registering you agreed to the rules.
Pfft. Being banned automatically frees you up from the rules.

Trust me. Look into my eyes. Believe.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O But you know what this isnt my account :O so I did not register! And this is my way of being a smart ass to tell you your ****s broken. ::Laughs at the voices telling me how your crazy:: Muaahaha
By using these forums, you are obligated to follow the rules of these forums, regardless of the account you are using being yours or not. Failure in following those rules will result in a punishment, whether it is a warning, a two-week ban, or a indefinite ban.

Best answers
Zeonix is my hero :O ::Or at least thats what the voices are telling me:: And Anyway's zeonix doesnt have to obide by the rules on account he is ruler of the universe :O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa whoa. I don't want your support in a thread like this. Knowing them, they'll think I sent you.

To make it clear: I am not with him.

Best answers
By using these forums, you are obligated to follow the rules of these forums, regardless of the account you are using being yours or not.
Wheres it say that in the fine print :D For all I know, when I clicked I accept these rules for it all I know is the rules are this:::::

Best answers
Wheres it say that in the fine print :D For all I know, when I clicked I accept these rules for it all I know is the rules are this:::::
That's your problem, not ours =P.
Zeonix said:
Whoa whoa. I don't want your support in a thread like this. Knowing them, they'll think I sent you.

To make it clear: I am not with him.
Time to ban Zeonix again.

Best answers
Is it my problem ;) No its not :D Just found it funny to see im clicking the accept button to a bunch of bs :D like so...

Best answers
Let your eyes burn by my Mighty white!

I wonder if html works on this post

oh well might as well try

<marque>Lalalla</marque>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Time to ban Zeonix again.
Look into my eyes. Forget. You are a Legionnaire. Forget this thread. Fight for the Nix.

@Ready2etcetc: The site is undergoing construction or something according to irc and should be done in a few hours. If that is to be trusted, that error message doesn't warrant serious scrutiny.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something obvious attracted you to the forums enough for you to make 5 or so posts of borked mysql junk ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If there's no rules, I can ban you at will.

Take that into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom