Oi

Best answers
Yeah, I'm new here. I played ESF....years ago at my friend's place, and I loved it. The problem is, I'm hardly "computer savy"...well, I know my way around computer very well actually, but I suck at finding things mostly.

Half Life...I've never found a way to get it on my computer. And thus, can do nothing. I've been trying for ages to get this stuff downloaded to my PC....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forums!

you should buy it off from steam or perhaps from a local computer store near you?

Best answers
I hear you can get it pretty cheap? How much would you consider a good deal...or atleast expect me to find it for?

Would be cool too, if someone could help steer me in the right direction too, as far as getting the highest quality stuff for the game.

Best answers
Well the last time I checked, Half-Life was like $19.95 plus taxes. Pretty cheap. And that was like a year ago lol. So you can get it pretty damn cheap nowadays, I guess.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear you can get it pretty cheap? How much would you consider a good deal...or atleast expect me to find it for?

Would be cool too, if someone could help steer me in the right direction too, as far as getting the highest quality stuff for the game.
well here in finland the original hl, which includes also Won, is only 5euros, hl anthology is 19,95 e

Best answers
You can if your lucky find it at walmart for about $9.95. thats where i got mine.

Best answers
I see. I'll get it after Christmas if I have any money left...

Best answers
Whoa rich guy :D hurry up and buy hl it's a good game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom