I need An ESF Tutorial

Best answers
Does anyone know where I can get an ESF tutorial? After playing it for the first time, and getting pounded by bots of the lowest difficulty, I came to the conclusion that I suck. So some sort of tutorial would be greatly appreciated.

Best answers
Thanks. If anyone knows of anymore though, I'll read/watch any tutorial I can find. I tried searching google but didn't find anything.

Best answers
What you need is to learn how to do rocket jump pad launches, and then switch to the BFG so that you can get that little bit of extra air.

Okay, in all seriousness... There's not really any tutorials about it. A few things you'll want to learn though:

* If you swoop at someone, and they don't move, it usually means they're up to something. Because of this, don't release the swoop button in timing with the hit, unless you confirm a hit.
* If you don't know how, learn to chain swoop. If you do know how, practice at it.
* Never trust anyone named ESFn00b, they're usually just jerks who try to fool you with their name.
* Don't become a beam spammer -- learn how to use all of your abilities, especially melee.
* It's not a rule, but it is good etiquette to not attack people during ascension.

And finally...

* Don't ever give out your Steam username or password, and never trust anyone who asks for them.

Good luck in your struggles!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
* Never trust anyone named ESFn00b, they're usually just jerks who try to fool you with their name.
* It's not a rule, but it is good etiquette to not attack people during ascension.
1) ESFn00bs' are either actually newbs or people who are too afraid to use their normal alias for fear of losing...a lot (and thus losing "rep" with the other players).
2) If someone ascends in front of you, do him a favor and relieve him of his life. Anyone who ascends either in open view or during a fight doesn't deserve to ascend, so kill them. If someone takes the time to find a corner to ascend, give him some room and let the good times roll. If, however, you have observed that person beam spamming and is just now about to ascend, kill him. Chances are he'll spam super charged beams.

The flash manual is actually pretty good, so stick with it and do what it says. The only way you'll get good at the game is through experience, so don't give up just because you're not kicking everyone's ass within the first 30 minutes of playing. It takes time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom