anyone here good with animated sigs? (smith?)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made me a little avatar/sig set, kinda plain ones but funny to me.

i had a lil problem though, though i managed to create a gif under 100 kb for my avatar, when i went to upload it. it fell back to a static image, but i kinda like the way it looks so oh well, out of boredom though i would like to know how to remedy this in the future.

the sig is the real problem, its quite small but its about triple the allowed sig size >_>.

i already cut out as many frames as i feel comfortable with without killing the animation on it, any more and itd look choppy as hell, which would ruin it.

anyone got any tips?

Best answers
take out the part where he swings the head around and make him just hit the head on the wall? Would take out a lot of frames. But if you dont want to take them out i guess only idea i can think of, is to change it to black and white...
Or abuse your your moderator powers and use over-sized sig...(joke btw)

Edit:
nuttzy said:
i had a lil problem though, though i managed to create a gif under 100 kb for my avatar, when i went to upload it. it fell back to a static image, but i kinda like the way it looks so oh well, out of boredom though i would like to know how to remedy this in the future.
I had been told that avatars are supposed to be under 10kb, not under 100kb...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom