Preview of a model in progress

ESF Modeller
Best answers
Here's a little preview of a model I'm currently working on. It is an altered version of Pyrofragger's public model. Optimized for use in Half-Life (Lower Polycount). Thanks for the base, Pyro.

Just so you know, it is a modified version of Pyrofragger's public model he released. I used it as a base template and modified it to look like Piccolo. I am giving him credit for the base model, simply because it wouldn't be right if I didn't. I optimized it for use in Half-Life, and I also had to tweak the shading, remove the belt, attach the gloves, weld some vertices, remove the hair, and tweak the head. This is just so you know. :yes:

Best answers
His upper body looks squished. Try stretching his abdomen a little, Or extrude around hes abdomen.

Best answers
whoah tark i havent seen you in ages. what happened to you. are u in esf? model looks good.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
MAANN! that model is 10 time better than the actual one , dude keep up that good work of yours and skin it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks sweet but i think the defination between the top half and bottom is Too definate and needs to be smoothed out.

BrunO

Retired
Best answers
copy the link and paste it into your broswer dude. then you can see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom