Best answers
I have made 5 different cell games maps... they all include my ring which is pretty damn close to the actual show.... I base all my maps off episodes and screen rips....

I need to know how people woulda like to play cell games...
Options:
(1) Small Land Area but high sky box so lots of flight action (basically a 2-4 person map)
(2) Lots of Land... a little hilly but not to many hiding places for the no skill Freeza Kienzan Bastards... (2-10 person map)
(3) Lots o Land... rocky area open around the ring but as you hit the edges it gets very rugged and has lots of mountains to weave behind.... (2-12 person map)
(4) Lots of land... flat about 25 yards around the ring then it hits a little rocky area then hits a very rocky area... Very very large map... High PC Specs required... (2-15 person map)
(5) Small land space... high air space... lots of breakable rocks and crap scattered throughout the level... high Polys because of entitys and all the breakage... High PC Specs Req. ... (2-8 person map)

So again I ask How would you like your Cell Games?
Give me feedback as to why you want this kind of map and any suggestions or requests that I could add in for a little fan flavor...

Ill post a few pics of my latest maps on as soon as I get them hosted... they are all awesome ask pc joe or guerilla... check back for pics of the 5 maps soon!

Best answers
I reckon the bigger the land the land the better, cos in small maps with the new speeds of the attacks, well, i just cant get any gosh darn powerstruggles.....

bigger the map size(the slower it is) but ya can dodge kienzan's and other attacks, and get pwr struggles...
but of course ya gotta have high air space as well, sorta....
cos it sucks flying into walls....

my opinion....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i guess its time to make a map containing an REALLY big tree. 1 and 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4 sounds more like the show... but 2 sounds the best

Best answers
hey gohan can i have u kami lookout map?? or is it for es?

Best answers
hm

have like alot of ppl uhh lol have all the z warrior and 1 guy as cell fighting goku thengohan have it like 12 ppl or 15 max and big map that would be pritty sweet but u have to wait for cell to be perfect :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i need to get started on my new map, ive changed my plans from the Tree of Might to buus hatching place.

Best answers
Well...
Um you cant have my Kmai Lookout map face unless you are on the ES team or if ESf recruits me... im still not technically "employed" but no one has made offers!
...and yes I am a L33T mapper!
If anyone knows of a website that I can go to sign up for webspace to host screens of my maps and possibly even maps let me know so I can start showing off mys tuff to you guys...
I have about 12 maps completed and 4 more are coming along nicely...
I recently finished snakeway and am now working on Tenkaichi Boudaki, Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and King Kais Planet...

Best answers
Im not on the ES team but ill talk to joe or something and put in a good word for u. as for hosting I might be able to host you i still have to see and if i can ill be glad to =D. An if i can't host u a site i can still host ur maps =P

EDIT:eek:h and for those who are wondering ES is a different mod called Enraged Saiya-jins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wooho! another esf/dmz rip off mod! yeah lets have more!!!!!! :rolleyes:

come on people there is more to the dragon ball saga than z...

Vassago

V
True, but Z is the only series thats worth anything ;)

GT isnt even drawn by Akira Toriyama, and the colors are all fubar. And the first Dragon Ball series was complete crap ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its gotta be (5) want to destroy Stuff [YAY destrayable terrain!]

I was wondering wat is the ES site?

BrunO

Best answers
5 mainly, but how about a Box type map with walls so u can see the edges easier, but lots of breakble rocks etc

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hibiki you flame to much because if your saying "es" is a esf/dmz rip off mod, then wouldn't BFP, SOS, DBQ, DBUT, etc, etc be rip off mods?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
No, not only are those for different engines, but they've also been around longer.

I remember stumbling upon BFP a few years ago.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i mean new hl mods that saw esf and dmz and said "hey they made a cool mod lets make one too!"

like one year ago there was a BIG boom of new dbz hl mods... so i guess this is the samething.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom