Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
i finally got milkshape so i made another quick king kai model and i was wondering how do i add the animations to him... and will someone skin him for me thanks..

Best answers
thats pretty good but the shoulers look like you just made it and stuck it right through him..would look better if u attach them to the torso. how many polys?

Best answers
right now since i didnt finsh like 2000 and the shoulder pads are a bitch to make

Best answers
2000 polys??!!! holy crap thats a lot conisdering you dont have much detail. that should be no more than 600 at max. i can help you out with modeling if you need. Milkshape is easy.

Best answers
heres gohan i was just fooling around hes about 1100 polys

*dont give me no shit because i dont want to hear it*
Unless its good critism

Best answers
i guess you were posting the same time that i was..

well your gohan isnt bad except a few things..

1. Proportions arent very good
2. the poly count is high for not so much detail(said before =P)
3. u should try using a reference pic it helps
4. post a flat shaded pic or a wireframe so we can see where your wasting all those polys
5. i dont know why im still listing

good job tho just keep working at it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To add the animations, decompile another ESF model to start off. Copy the animation files (*.smd) into your model folder!! Be sure not to include the smd file which is basically named after the model because that is the model itself!! Not an animation!! You then need to generate a qc file for your model!! After doing that edit the qc file from the decompiled ESF file!! Copy and paste all the animation stuff, which should be at the bottom, to your qc file!! Compile the qc file and vuala!! The model has been animated!!

Best answers
Both are good models, but Antoine, you have ICQ, if you do, can you give me your #?

Best answers
antoine hes not even looking at animating right now and plus animating isnt as easy as u put it all u said was how to compile a model. You forgot to mention a skeleton and assigning vertices and all that =P..maybe u just forgot. plus it needs a skin before he can compile it.

and y do you use the exclamation mark so much? ever heard of a period? =P

Best answers
yeah, making a skeleton is ****ing hard... takes forever, and u have to make a postion for EVERY animation... wait no u dont...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Gohan's looking a little too tall...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No kidding, Android 16....that's a name I haven't seen for a while....

Nevertheless, t'is an old thread, almost 2 years old.....BEWM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom