What do you think of the new trunks model?

• It's awesome!

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Hmmm... It's ok.

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Well! Quite frankly, it sux!!!

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters
Best answers
what do you people think of the new trunks model... personally thats my favorite style of trunks, mirai trunks in movie 9 style clothing good job with the model guys

Best answers
Well uh I cant see it lol? Mind telling me where to go Im kinda stupid lol thnx

Best answers
well.. it is okay... they just needed to replace melee with hands to melee with his friggin sword. dat would have been really tyt... and another thing is his hair needs to be shorter, or he needs to have a rubber band on the back of his hair like he does before he goes super saiyan.

Best answers
devil, i mean the esf model of trunks, if ya wana c it go to yer esf gam and chek him out

Best answers
Oh that model... Well its okay its not amazing and its not shitty so its medium :) Dont get me wrong Im not putting it down Im just saying I have seen better but then again Im from Bid forpower editing forum and some people there are like modeling gods :rolleyes:

Best answers
Dont worry. Next release I'll finish your sword... Have to because its part of his nifty ssj transformation..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does the sword transform to SSJ too? :D :D

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired
Best answers
LMAO greentaco, k SS_Vegeta i hope the SSJ transformation sequence will be something :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He transforms to SSJ using the sword....does he swing it all around in a nifty little pattern and then go boom! SUPER SAIYAN!?:confused:

Noah
GreenTaco

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I don't know...

To put it bluntly, I really cannot stand the Trunks model. Admittedly, I can't model for my life, and it's better than anything I can do. But, I just don't think it looks enough like the character to do it justice. It does have character recognition...you can tell it's supposed to be Trunks, but he looks like an old man.

But, this is just my little opinion, whatever it's worth.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry guys, faces isn't exactly my thing:( I'll see what i can do about improving them.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Joe, the last thing I wanted to do was insult you. All of your work is leaps and bounds ahead of anything I could possibly do. Overall, I think your models are pretty good. There are just a few that really irk me, *cough* furiza *cough* but it's all pretty passable.

Again man, I really didn't intend to insult, just wanted to put my little opinion out there.

-[gF]-Tien

G
the trunks model aint tat bad
i prefer him with the long hair =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
should be future trunks not the gay Bojack trunks..... he is almost as gay as gt trunks.......

make him future trunks he was cool and he had the sword........

Best answers
Well If you read my post above, he IS going to have his sword.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Trunks is Trunks is Trunks. Bojack Trunks....Future Trunks....they're the same character. YOu're simply arguing over different looks. Realistically, they're all the same. The first time he shows up, he has a sword. Big deal. He ditched the sword because he cracks it. He gets long hair, which gets cut and grows out a couple of times. In the movie with Bojack, he has no sleaves on his jacket. How one version of the character is considered "gayer" than another boggles the mind.

I still say that they should give trunks the ssj tranformation from the first Brolli movie.
Ya know, when his jacket burns off.
It's cool.

And yes, I do know the difference between future trunks and chibi/gt trunks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom