Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense, but isn't that kind of like saying, "I got bored so I took the skin into Photoshop and Inverted the colors."? It sorta sounds kind of assholish, but you didn't really "make" anything. If you actually made the whole skin, and didn't edit anything, then I apologize.

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
well who gives a **** dude... i just put it up there so people would have less trouble trying to spot the evil frieza... just trying to help, so why dont u just suck my ass..

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, although I asked you not to take offense, you seemed to have ignored rational thought...sorry.

Noah
GreenTaco

DbZ Piccolo

D
A Suggestion

Use private messageing for this stuff.

Best answers
NICE SKIN

Be Nice TACO:) :)

i apologise for the previous post i got carried away sorry taco

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Android 16, I did say "No offense," those were actually the first two words of my post, I hope you noticed that. Second, your argument [Darkness] does not help you at all by calling me a fag, instead, just shows your immaturity. I wasn't putting down the skin edit at all, but that's just what it was. A skin edit. I think that it's great that you're both editing and making skins, and when you say that you made the skin, in a way you did, but also didn't. I think I'm right to assume (from other posts) that you didn't make it. Do you guys get what I'm saying now?

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
I understand green taco

I understand your point greentaco, android16 does the same thing as I do reskinning. It's just that I like it and I don't know anything about modeling so this is the only way I can really use my photoshop :D , by the way frieza already was evil right?
So why are you making him even more evil. I made him good instead.

(excuse my englisch)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrechen Sie Deutsch? I see you said Englisch, instead of English. I'd love to see a good Frieza. lol. :)

Noah
GreenTaco

Retired
Best answers
ich spreche deutsch, und franzosisch
je parle francais :) and i speak dutch
hey alles goed :)
damn i know many languages :p

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can also intermix them. How nice. Ikaga desu ka?

Noah
GreenTaco

Best answers
Bonjour je m'apelles Bishop Ich spreche ein bischen Deutsch, ik spreek ook nederlands want ik ben nederland, and I speak english, though not every word I say is correct but I think everyone understands me. :D

Best answers
BTW taco I've tried to make a good frieza and a good cell, the cell is kinda gay. It's somewhere on this forum called my skins so far.
Look at them and tell me if you like them.........please

Trouwens taco ik heb geprobeerd een goede frieza en een goede cell te maken, cell is homofiel geworden. Het staat hier ergens op het forum genaamd my skins so far. Bekijk ze en vertel me wat je van ze vind........alsjeblieft

Best answers
I've noticed, much people arent from the USA, most out of australia, germany, netherlands ....

Mir ist aufgefallen, dass viele leute nicht aus den USA kommen, sondern aus Australien, Deutschland, Holland .... usw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom