New and improved Future SSJ Trunks

Best answers
hey everybody, i made the trunks with sleeves as promised, yes i know he lacks the C on his shoulder but thats because when i added it, it appeared on both shoulders, so im not gonna add that yet. But also for the people who already had it, i fixed the annoying gaps in it.

here r the new pics

SSJ Trunks

i dont know how to post them for download because im an idiot so the only way this is gonna see outside of my comp is if somebody tells me how to do it

i know its not perfect yet but hey its my first model edit ever so its not gonna be the best, dont complain about anything wrong with it because chances r i already know about it im just readin some tutorals so i can make my own from scratch hopefully and yes all u people who emailed me about it, i will add my own short haired trunks head to the ESF body for u all, again, they r not perfect but for the price u pay they r good enough

Best answers
Hey nice

Nice skin or i mean model, can i us it in ESF? I like it alot.

Best answers
well its too big to post here and all these people r emailing me saying im a theif and shit even tho i put on my post i am not looking for any credit because all i did was import the head so i guess im not gonna mass distribute this, if any of u really cant wait for the ESF ssj's then u can email me again and ull get it

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom