Future SSJ Trunks model right here

Best answers
i know this should go in the model section but more people will see it here, i was bored last night so i decided to make the trunks model from esf with short hair, and ssj, i did this by importing the head from the dmz ssj trunks but i didnt really like the skin so i edited that, right now its pretty crude lookin, but im workin on it now, also im adding sleeves to the esf trunks, by the way, yes i know none of the model was created by me, so u dont have to go into that, i just wanted to have a quick easy ssj trunks, so thank u esf and dmz, heres the link

ssj Trunks

if anybody wants it my email is [email protected]

Best answers
whats up up with his hands or is it just a bad angle?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Even though it isnt you're model, you still did a prety good job. Looks great, at least from that angle.
I'd love to have it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job man!! :yes: When its done can u post?? I would really like to use in the next SSJ Script!!! :)

Best answers
yeah sure, but im new to milkshape and i need help on snapping, cause the skin on the neck looks rough, of course in game u never notice, but i dont want to give everybody half assed work, also i have the ssjgoku for ur script if u want, its the same thing, dmz head on esf body, but at least its not just goku with blonde hair, but yeah ill have a few more posted like im adding that perfect cells body to the esf skeleton which is takin forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom