Best answers
hey i was bored last night so i edited the trunks from ESF and the SSJ trunks from DMZ and came up with this, its kinda crude right now, has some rough ends but by the time anybody reads this ill probly have the skin alot better (better face, sleeves)

SSJ Trunks

just to let all know, im not takin credit for anything but the time and the skin on the face and soon, turning his arms into sleeves, so nobody say its a rip off because im not tryin to gain credit, also if anybody who doesnt know how to use milkshape 3d or something wants this just email me and we'll talk, or u can just wait for the esf teams ssjtrunks,

[email protected] -email
http://www.geocities.com/cf1052000/hlpage.html?1004548243610 ---link in case button doesnt work

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say that it's pretty cool looking. Definitely better than something I could do.

Noah
GreenTaco

Solid_Rock

S
GIVE IT TO ME!!!! :shocked:
Oha nd please make a non SSJ to :) ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but 2 things

1. make ur own head cause taking other peoples models is not cool and dmz is well... :rolleyes:

2. give him sleeves cause we dont want no faggy trunks......

Best answers
ok u guys who emailed me, i can send u the model as it is now, or i can send u it when its done completely, i dunno when im gonna work on some more so its up to u, and hikibi, can u read? i said im putting sleeves on it and i said im not tryin to get credit for the models head, i just made a quick ssj trunks and i liked it so i wanted to share it with people who also might like it, thats y i hate this forum even when people say they dont want credit everybody is like u suck thats not urs, but oh well, i hope some people arent so uptight

Best answers
sure ok, well first ill clear everything up, there r a few errors when u examine it closeley, but in game i think it looks fine, also i finished the sleeves now im workin on the face cause how they mapped it is makin it hard, so majin tru, ill send u the one i have complete right now, and u other guys who emailed me, im not gonna send anything til i see a reply here, alright thats all, ill hopefully have the face done and the bugs worked out soon

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Zip it and put a link to download itt

Best answers
Yes i emailed you and added my email here, can you please send me those three model. Thanks

Best answers
dont worry el trunksman, its gonna be in the ssj script when it comes out, just wait a little bit and ull have the 3 i worked on and tons more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom