Imperfect Cell - Form2 - COMPLETE

Vassago

V
Yup, he's done alright ;)

Since his body is almost identical to Perfect Cell's, I should have Perfect Cell done rather soon. I'm just going to be remaking everything from the waist up for perfect cell. Otherwise, enjoy the eyecandy, and let me know if you spot something wrong in the model or skin.

Best answers
wasn't his legs fatter than that? I'm not sure nor care, its good :yes:

Retired
Best answers
lol, looks like action figure (again), man it ownz!!! great job, and ESF...you are lucky you got such a modeller/skinner.

Best answers
awesome job as always vassago but how about a higher res less blurry pic

/me squints eyes

Best answers
YAY good job u did it...cant wait to c perfect cell...once u finish that...r u going to put both those skins in the next release? or is it any of my buisness lol.

Vassago

V
yea they will be in the next alpha alongside SSJ's :p

Here is a lil rotatin avi for ya to - DIVX is needed.

CELL.AVI

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he does look like an action figure in that pic...

Cell with super duper kicking action... hehe

well im off to go play mgs2 some more.......... :D

Best answers
Beautiful, just remeber when he goes to perfect cell he gets his wings back and is a little shorter. Otherwise it is an uncanny resemblence. I will watch the series on some of my tapes and tell u any other deatils u might need or want(I love helpin people who make this game so awsome)

Are u gonna make something so the diffrence between Evil and Good team is easyer to tell? Like the power up for good is white the one for evil is red. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR WORK.

Best answers
Damn it's reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly good!!!!!!!!
I played the *.*avi over and over and over and over and over and over and over and.......................................................

Solid_Rock

S
I have never seen Cell in the show but....
Why dos he have his tail in the back??? should not tails be sticking out your butt? (or atleast directly over your butt).

Best answers
i reckon its great 1 of the best models in esf itsO_O i mean it aswell...
well if forms 1 and 2 are like this i cant wait for perfect.
:tired:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, that's where the tail is in the show...don't know why, but we could always spam Toriyama's Inbox. ^_^ Vass, I don't think I have to tell you, but awesome job. Both the model and the skin are superb.

Noah
GreenTaco

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good , Very good, cant wait to see perfect cell

Best answers
like you said yourself vass (i think it was you)
a model can be the bst in the world it can be excellent but with cac animation it aint gonna be ne good.plz dont let this brilliant piece of work goto waist by shit animation.I Really like this model & skin i think its by far the best model.it whoops all of the other models no disrispect to the other modellers.

Solid_Rock

S
yes on the interwiew :)
im sure he said it... well not that sure but a bit sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom