[Help!] Link issue

Best answers
I'm confused with the link with HL2Files/FileFront cause when I click the link it takes me to http://www.escapistmagazine.com/ and from there I am lost. I have half life I have the installer for the mod (As you can see here https://gyazo.com/578ce839ba6f65e6850d6f150e2512c3 ) But once I get to the point of choosing the folder I can't cause I do not have the files from the link So I would appreciate it if I can get some help with this asap

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have the installer, then thats all you really need. If its not letting you select install, then you most likely need to run Half Life. Just load it up, run round the first level for a bit and exit. STEAM unpacks a few extra files that the installer needs to locate HL only once you run it.

As for the link. We kinda forgot about that one it would seem. HL2 files went down when Filefront died. Seems we forgot to remove the link from the main site. Seems only moddb is usefull now ^^;

Best answers
Okay i started up the game and played for a bit then i closed the game and started up the esf beta launcher and it says i have no folder with the name half life what do i do there?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay i started up the game and played for a bit then i closed the game and started up the esf beta launcher and it says i have no folder with the name half life what do i do there?
Just to be sure. You are trying to install it to half life 1 right.

Best answers
No I have half life 1 I am trying to start the mod to work Ive gotten half life one started I got it working But it says that it doesn't have a folder called half life 1 so i can't install the mod

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
you said you had started esf, and also you said you cant install esf, im confused if your esf does work or not.

can you upload a screenshot, that would be easier to help you :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That install directory is wrong. You should point it to the half life directory inside your steam. Usually its located in "steam/steamapps/common/hall-life"

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember ESF installer automatically finding the correct path. Might be broken now due to gazillions updates of Steam and its folder structure since 1.2.3 release (which was in 1825).

Best answers
Okay Everything has been fixed so thank you guys for helping but quick questions One: when i select the punch attack it won't punch and 2 with the exc mod do can you guys give me a run down on how to go ssj4? and again thank you

Last edited:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to swoop in to your enemy's to engage melee left mouse button is advanced melee and is not commonly used in servers the one they use the most is basic which is the right mouse button

Best answers
Ok and last thing idk if you guys have the mod extension or not but if you do how do i go ssj4?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
When you install ECX RC2 you can see there is a transformation on the character selection screen for SSJ4 but its a locked transformation, you
need to download ecx rc2 big pack 8.4 to unlock ssj4

After you have done that you need goku at 10-15 million powerlevel i cant remember the number

Decrease your Hp to 10 or below and press z to transform

This will turn you into kid goku

Collect the dragonballs, make a wish for "moon"

Then transform kid goku to ssj3 then ssj4

(the moon is temporary and dissapears eventually)

I think once you get 25 million pl you can transform without the moon

The link for Big pack http://www.moddb.com/groups/dragonball-games-and-mods/addons/big-pack-v84

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom