ESF Spray

Best answers
Does anyone know how to get a Spray that has Multi-colors that works 100%? if so please reply to this post! <3

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't think ESF supports spray? Not sure.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same way as in counter strik 1.6 and HL.

You need to create a WAD file with the image (named LOGO). And the last color of the pallette needs to be the alpha (the one that is invisible), then replace the pldecal.wad and tempdecal.wad in your ESF directory with your WAD file. And finally set both files to read only so you dont overwrite the spray every time you click OK in the options menu. Ingame bind a button to "impulse101" and that button is your spray.

As for creating WAD files, they need to follow speciffic rules. Like image size (pixel resolution) and color complexity (no 16 or 32 bit stuff only 256 color images work) and so on.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use it ingame

--- edit ---

I got it Thank you grega :D
Just remember. The last color in the palette is the one that will be invisible so edit the image round that.

Also keep images small. 128x32 os already bigger than the player model in ESF.

Oh yea and if it doesnt work online, but works offline, then try setting "cl_allowupload" and "cl_allowdownload" to 1.

and if you need more help, you can read through this -> http://gamegate2k.com/half-life/guides/howto-create-custom-spray-logos

Also sorry. The bind you need is "impulse201" not what i wrote in the previous post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom