I have a question regarding character potential in ESF Final

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
In 1.2.3 we have several characters who reach their peak strength very quickly in terms of when they are allowed to transform, like for example Gohan and Trunks at the power level 1 million.
My question is, can we expect more characters or older characters to become very early game characters or will they be almost identical to what they are now in terms of how long it takes them to transform and reach their maximum potential?

Because my basic understanding is, we have characters that have access to their transformation very early into the game, or characters that have abilities that can be tremendously powerful earlier on like Goku's Spirit Bomb, so I was questioning myself if there were be radical changes done to the character's abilities and transformation requirements that could potentially change if one character is only good at one stage of the game(Early/Middle/Late Game Specifically)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good question actualy, I'm curious too.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are planing to have the end forms be on somewhat equal footing stat whise.

As for changes. Not much really. The only change is that transforming no longer multiplies your PL, but instead just adds a fixed amount. You still get the speed, HP and KI boost, just the PL boost itself is what changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom