ESF: The Complete Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmachine
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
After a decade of playing ESF, together with Sailent, we decided to leave something good after us, because we deeply believe this game deserves it. It's a game where I met the most interesting people on the internet, some of them even in real life.
First time I discovered and started playing ESF was somewhere in 2006. I was 13 years old then. I recently turned 21 - that's just crazy how fast time flies.
I played a lot of games back in the day but in terms of skills none was as good as ESF 1.2.3 is (maybe GunZ or CPMA).
Games are boring nowadays (at least for me) and I rarely play. Life is different now, but once in a while we all meet in the game again and that's why this game and community is so great.

The video is made for your entertainment and it shows only a small portion of skill that the game requires.
No exploits or scripts we're used during recording(losers use them)

[video=youtube;TcRg9y_ghC0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcRg9y_ghC0[/video]

Greetings to a few: Miro, Togan, Kai, Shadi, snowgum2, Lukash, Ryoka, Frantz, Kenjin, Layne

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closing this thread since this is a duplicate of the one you made a few minutes prior to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom