Let me buy the game take my ******* money you piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
man ive seen other people do better building a game and enjoying life at the same time with limited people No man Sky is an example created an near infinite universe with only 10 people only 4 years in the making.

i respect you people but shit 15 years i didn't even know i thought it was 7 but 15 bruhhhhhhhhh

can i at least buy the game how it is im willing to give like $200 paypal.

from what ive seen in trailers and videos etc... what more is to be added i can play with it like it is shit if its only 3 characters i don't care.

here how much can i give you for at least a super limited demo even if its like 1 map and 2 characters.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just going to save the trouble and close this now.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man ive seen other people do better building a game and enjoying life at the same time with limited people No man Sky is an example created an near infinite universe with only 10 people only 4 years in the making.

i respect you people but shit 15 years i didn't even know i thought it was 7 but 15 bruhhhhhhhhh

can i at least buy the game how it is im willing to give like $200 paypal.
This game is a free project, and as such you cant buy it. As for the 15 year thing. Thats missleading. Thats when ESF began, but you can pretty much view the various releases as separate starting/ending points with each version as somewhat of a sequel, since generally things got mostly redone from scratch. The last itteration is 6 or 7 years in the making now.

@Dam i know you closed the thread, but i thought he should have some answers anyhow.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Oh, wanted to add.. if the steam account you registered with on the forums is really your 'main'.. would be nice if you'd actually buy half-life first. You know, without HL you cant even play the final version at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom