Recording Videos and Showcasing Esf.

Best answers
Hello! My name Is Kenny and I want to record videos of Earth Special Forces. For example, Updates,New Skills,New Map,And New Characters. I want to make our fans and our people excited for esf final. I've seen people wanted to see more videos of Earth Special Forces final instead of waiting a long time watching the same video. So what I want to do Is make our fans excited for ones going on and what has been added like this guy name AnusButter made a Showcase about the Attack effects but people wanted to see more and more about It. So then I want to make videos about ESF instead and also make teasers,trailers,and such other things. If you know what I mean developers PLEASE let me a recorder for your ESF so that people can get more excited and more happy about It.

Youtube: KenPlayzzGames

Question: Do I need to make a new channel called ESF Videos or just put It in my original youtube channel?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Deverz, Grega, Raven, and Dalte pretty much have it covered when it comes down to recording videos.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Yeah if only it was that easy to get your hands on the game.
And they already have personnel for those tasks, plus ESForces official youtube channel is way more famous than yours so theres not really any advantage in it being displayed on your channel.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Deverz, Grega, Raven, and Dalte pretty much have it covered when it comes down to recording videos.
Dalte is the one doing most recording work, as slow as he can be with that task. I only do it if i have an actuall idea waht to record. And Deverz cant really get the game to run, so hes only posting the pics we kinda give him.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
more video content would be awesome what about blocking a beam attack or a beam struggle or TRANS =) or piccolo and son gohan meleeing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom