Show me Perfect Cell!

Old

Best answers
After all 10 years, soon 11, of only posts and images, you just show G. Force, goku and vegeta.
Cell is my favorite character, because he's the most beautifull char in his perfect form, i want to see his perfect form in this game, Could you do this?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell isnt ingame yet. Maybe i can haggle out a pic of the current character select screen as a pic for you to see what chars are ingame ATM.

Old

Best answers
Well, actually that's not true. There are pictures of the whole ginyu force, freeza (some forms), goku, vegeta, trunks, piccolo, gohan, buu and kuririn. You can watch em here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/earths-special-forces/images
why did you put me to see this? I tried to forget about this game and you make me see this to remember

look this piccolo image in cell arena, this is beautifull. Oh god i can't wait.

--- edit ---

Cell isnt ingame yet. Maybe i can haggle out a pic of the current character select screen as a pic for you to see what chars are ingame ATM.
i can't see the picture ;/

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just do it

I don't have inteam atm :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Send it over and re-add my steam id I got you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom