New Video, Trailers For christmas

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Hi, is there a chance for a new video for Christmas or New Year?

BTW very good job guys!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ugh, stop asking, these questions lately, if they want to do a video so be it, if not who cares...

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey, Nongodgoku. Be nice to this old member. You're only 3 years newer than him and you're still a newbie! And yes we do want a video for Christmas from the esf devs because the last time someone did requested it, they never put it on last year

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey, Nongodgoku. Be nice to this old member. You're only 3 years newer than him and you're still a newbie! And yes we do want a video for Christmas from the esf devs because the last time someone did requested it, they never put it on last year
hahaha, im here long before you i just forgot my old account password...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what has forum age got to do with anything besides the fact plenty of people forget their passwords after they disappear for a while

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
what has forum age got to do with anything besides the fact plenty of people forget their passwords after they disappear for a while
You can answer the question? please

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The answer is that we havent really thought about it.

Best answers
I always looked forward the Christmas videos; I think last year they didn't have one and they gave us a heads up saying so. Another year they released a good one, but it was about 2 or 3 weeks after New Years, another year the video got leaked and a force pit member was perma banned for it.

Oh, what will this year bring? ^_________^

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I think you should mic everybody up, have a good old fashioned stress test, and simply record it raw from several machines. Might take a bit of post editing, but the inevitable cursing, crashing, and general banter involved in getting everyone functionally ingame would be a hilariously great insight for people. I can totally see testing playing out like a warped episode of mythbusters haha

Best answers
Yea a christmas trailer will be nice , you guys can put there stuff that are done and give people that are waiting a spark this christmas . And i hope next year christmas we will play this long waiting esf mod . Peace to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom