Some questions

Best answers
Hei ESF team,i have some questions for you;
1.When this game is finish,we can download for free?
2.This game have bots available?
3.What requirements we need to play this game?
4.How many character is available to play?
5.Is Krilin gonna die again ? :(

Thanks,keep working! Respect ;)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Yes. Esf will be free
2. Yes. Unless they end up getting broken
3. Unknown
4. 8 + transformations and buddies (I think)
5. Depends how bad/good you play

Best answers
Thanks guys,i hope you release this game soon because with the new series and movie we deserve an awesome game like this. XD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks guys,i hope you release this game soon because with the new series and movie we deserve an awesome game like this. XD
We deserve it?

But with the new dbs show it might get more attention soon yeah.
Even though the new show isn't as good and i don't see how they gonna keep it running for a prolonged time.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
About requirements. Atm CPU(dualcore or more) with 3.5+ Ghz, 4gb Ram and an GTX660 with 2 GB VRam can run ESF at 60+FPS most of the time. Just some particle FX kill the frames.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Maybe at a lower screen resolution and lower texture quality.
But if you have just 1 gb of VRam, the speed of the graphics card might be an issue aswell

Best answers
Maybe at a lower screen resolution and lower texture quality.
But if you have just 1 gb of VRam, the speed of the graphics card might be an issue aswell
what about this; (at low quality of course)
Processor;AMD ~2.2Ghz
Memory; 1024MB RAM
Video; 500 ~Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT

:-/ :(
I played cod black ops 2 very well.(on low)

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
I somehow doubt that you will be able to run ESF. We use some newer graphics card features wich a 8500 might not support. So far as i remeber a gtx200 series GPU is minimum. And such a graphics card is..now 7 years old. It's pre,pre,pre gen :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're pushing it too far with the graphics. Earlier the example system spec requirement were "somewhat above HL2 required specs, CPU with SSE2 support, GPU with shader 3-or-something support" and the game already looked great in pics and vids. A fast-paced action game revolving around skill and reflexes shouldn't require a superb PC to run the game at the crucial 60+ FPS. Moreover the game's based on a manga/anime. It doesn't really need great graphics.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
You rly think that a 3 years old GPU and a 5 years old CPU with matching amount of Ram is too much or even superb ?
That's the system i use(well got a new CPU half a year ago, but that doesn't matter in ESF, as long as you have at least 2 Cores) to develope ESF and i allways keep the FPS around 60 or even above at MAX settings. Your internet connection plays a far bigger role in a game wich depends on reflexes and speed(good hardware can't compensate high ping and it never will)
About that part anime/manga based game doesn't need great graphics, sure right, but i'm not talking about eye candy. Some newer stuff had to be used to maintain 60fps on even on my system. Like geometry shaders for particles or using the gpu to animate the models, pre gtx200 gpu's are just crappy slow at those parts.
And the specs didn't change that much, still CPU with sse2. Just you need two cores because we have some heavy CPU stuff going on wich needs to run in another thread, like the ocean waves calculations. Sure they could run on the main thread/core aswell but then you need at least 3ghz single core and all CPU's with such a clock are multicore.
The Shadermodel 3 still stands, as stated above some parts of it are just ******* slow on first and 2nd gen dx9(Shader Model 3)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You rly think that a 3 years old GPU and a 5 years old CPU with matching amount of Ram is too much or even superb ?
Superb? Perhaps not. Unnecessarily new? Yes. Like I said, you didn't need to go beyond "above HL2 specs with SSE2 and Shader Model 3" when the game already had everything it needed graphics-wise.

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
We didn't need, but we did, deal with it ;P
And again, read carefully..specs are not higher, they are just more precise. You CAN run ESF on a 8500 technically, but because of some hw features were new an slow at that time you won't get good FPS.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I could barely run it with my Geforce GT 240.
When I upgraded to the Radeon R270 it runs perfectly smooth now.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welp, I guess most people's old GPUs will be dead by the time ESFF releases so they will upgrade if they haven't already.

I remember when I was crying about SSE2 requirement which my CPU didn't support. Since back then I had upgraded my rig once and had the GPU broken already, so I'm about to upgrade that again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom