Synchronized Teleport

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hello people. I have a few ideas regarding teleport. Here's one.
Synchronized teleport. It would involve adding a customizable teleport pattern for players, where they could like "draw it" and then the engine would implement it ingame. I dont know if this is possible but It would be great.
Imagine attacking with 3 teleports, 3 simple teleports, where you could Draw the pattern of it, like choosing the way its going to perform, in the direction you want. It could be a zic zac, or maybe 2 straight teleports and the last one to a different direction.
You should first be able to draw it somehow or establish a pattern ingame, then when the route is drawn, press a Key and finally teleport should follow that route or pattern.

So this would add many variations for teleport attacks and different styles for dueling. You choose from different patterns of teleport, for even evading or attacking, and it would just depend on your imagination..
I've also seen that now you can charge your teleport, creating shorter or longer distance at cost of more or less ki... so there would be even more variations for this..

It's just a simply idea that came to my mind..
Hope you like it..

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's not going to be implemented because it violates the very idea of the game.
You can do all these "immmaaagiinaaation" attacks already, in existing versions. Nothing stops you from teleporting to any side of your opponent, resulting in various attack moves.
The only thing is, you have to do it yourself.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's not going to be implemented because it violates the very idea of the game.
You can do all these "immmaaagiinaaation" attacks already, in existing versions. Nothing stops you from teleporting to any side of your opponent, resulting in various attack moves.
The only thing is, you have to do it yourself.
And that's the exact reason why i get my ass handed to me :p

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I know how teleport works, I've been playing for many years..
You can do it yourself for sure, no doubt, but new players not that much, plus it would be a new feature that could be disabled if wanted
Also, autoswoop has been added to 1.3 so you dont have to double tap anymore..
so the same could be implemented for teleport

Last edited:
The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There already were such suggestions, and they were rejected because they casualize the game.
And this one, although a creative idea, falls into that category.

(Also it looks like it would be hard to implement, and we wanna play ESF:Final asap, don't we?)

Last edited:
Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
For new players it sounds like a okayish idea, at first. But think of this, everyone knows that you can teleport in user-pre-made patterns. So new player uses such a pattern to land some hits, then the next time, the other guy knows that pattern and knows where you will teleport to and hits you ;D It results in predictable movement and the best new players can do is...be unpredictable

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite honestly, such a system is far more limited. You dont have enough time in the game to draw up those patterns before someone hits you, and if its premade, then you pretty much throw your teleport direction choice out of the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom