super or no super that is the quetion

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You guys said you are only using manga characters. So my question is, since dragonball super is going to have a manga adaptation will u add the characters from there too ?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's more like "original series material only".

Discord Member
Best answers
You guys said you are only using manga characters. So my question is, since dragonball super is going to have a manga adaptation will u add the characters from there too ?
I don't really see the point, the game is already pretty full as it is and the team still has a lot of work to do. Would add so much more time to the game to be made. Current character models are incomplete

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't really see the point, the game is already pretty full as it is and the team still has a lot of work to do. Would add so much more time to the game to be made. Current character models are incomplete
because it's a conspiracy theory, that would take let's see from now on 3 more years to complete the game + adding the new super shit that would be like 10 extra more years, esf will never be released yay hl3 confirmed

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably not. Just because it's in the manga doesn't mean that it has to be in the game.

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm glad esf team doesn't support this new Ssjgodssj bullshit.

Ssj concept itself was really unique and penishardening(lel). Even ssj 3 is already ridiculous in my opinion. (It's still ok though, barely)
More forms doesn't mean more awesomeness. More like the opposite imo.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If I'm not mistaken SSJ would be the last thing that would represent Sun Wu Kong from the legend, the thing Son Goku is actually based on.

Anything beyond that, is just plain running out of ideas and content from the legend and just going more power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom