What do u think about VotM...

minamike

M
Very cool to see how you are working on this game just watching for PotW (pic of the week). But how about making Video of the Month? It can be 10-20 sec long. it would be great!
p.s. it's just a thought

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The VOTM spot is already occupied with the brand new POTM.
Maybe VOTY?

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's hard enough getting a picture every month let alone a video (Which you're lucky if someone makes one a year)

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Which is funny because with technology today it's never been easier to do such things xD. You could probably even stream every time you play on a twitch channel or plays.tv

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
I could stream...but hell most of the time i'm 1 min ingame and then 5 mins coding and repeating that for hours. Do you rly want to watch that ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Funny. That almost sounds like me modding Skyrim :p

Yeah I doubt people know what they're asking for, if they actually say they want to watch that. (but to be fair some youtubers do "research streams" that focus on exactly that, so my guess is there is an audience for this, so what the hell do I know?)

Capt'n Red Beard
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I could stream...but hell most of the time i'm 1 min ingame and then 5 mins coding and repeating that for hours. Do you rly want to watch that ?
I would love to watch that, I'm serious.
Btw I'm a PC geek :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom