[Old PotW] Light show

YEA
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
omg! it's beautiful! looking forward ESF:F:yes: and I think the left one(blue) is prettier than the others-_-

Last edited:
Best answers
Amazing! Can you decide if there is cycle or not and can you pick only night etc?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So wait is there a day night cycle? Also will that map also be available to play on? I thought it was just a test playground for the devs.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah. I remember that video now. So does every map you've done have this (as long as that map has a sun) or does that still need working on?
As said. The sun is the light source, and teh mapper decides if and how fast it moves.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As said. The sun is the light source, and teh mapper decides if and how fast it moves.
Oooooh hope there is a limit to that otherwise... I dunno could it drive people mad if the sun moves so fast it's only a second dark a second light. Would be funny for a while but...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooooh hope there is a limit to that otherwise... I dunno could it drive people mad if the sun moves so fast it's only a second dark a second light. Would be funny for a while but...
No limit. But it is set by the mapper. So just dont use his maps if he does that.

Ryo also included a system that takes longitude and latitude in to account for the path of the sun. So you can get polar sun paths and so on.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Very nice Picture! :) But the sand in the midle picture looks a bit to bright. Anyway thank's a lot for the picture DeverZ!!! :D

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Well both look very similar but it was sunset^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man this mod is looking great! I still can't wait for it to come out, but I'd rather it be good/polished, so please, take as much as time as you need. Besides, it's Mod of The Year time for ModDB, so the pictures/possible video will be good enough. Can't wait to see more!

Best answers
are u all insane??? beautifull? amazing and stuff???

the part left.........is nice for real but the others...............what is that over birghtened pic in the middle??? and if the right part should be night....when was the last time u guys saw a island glow?....

new years trailer? i start to remember last year should have been a trailer like that....only got delayed for some weeks....

and still.....you guys still count on a playable version? i am so happy when dragonball xeno comes out! finally a game which u can play!
and on january....maybe finally gta 5 for pc....that will be awesome!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where in gods name do you see a glowing island in the night pic o_O

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Grega just let him troll around^^ when he wants to play another ordinary DBZ game wich is basicly the same type of game they make for years, then let him do that. But and since he thinks the night island glows he's either using a ****ed up monitor or is on some kind of halucinogene drug and then discussing wouldn't do anything at all :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He probably meant that the area around island is pretty bright.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He probably meant that the area around island is pretty bright.
Ahh. Yea thats the sand just below the water surface thats still iluminated by the light of the moon. Guess the underwater effect is a bit over the top XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom