Just an advice , releasing faster because Xenoverse !!

Best answers
Hi ESF players , like everybody else , i'm expecting ESF 1.0 FINAL , for like 4-5 years (hope i'm not wrong) . This is not onother threat about the release date and bullshit , i know you guys are putting the best youve got in this . But next year Dragon Ball Xenoverse is releasing to PC , and is very easy to realise that , when it comes , these few people that are expecting and expecting for years releasing ESF Final , will go play Xenoverse and forget , that even existed ESF . This is just a guess , please don't blame me ..

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People will come or they won't it does not matter

Best answers
Why is does not matter ? Are you saying that a half decade hard work of ESf team , it does not matter ? Only thing special about esf it was that it can be played on PC . When Xenoverse comes out it will smashe him out .. Not to mention about Zeq2 lite beacuse is a stupide mode ..

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Regardless it being a PC game, ESF is still a different game. I highly doubt Xenoverse would be as open / free as ESF Final will be, such as infinite map size and customizable maps.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is does not matter ? Are you saying that a half decade hard work of ESf team , it does not matter ? Only thing special about esf it was that it can be played on PC . When Xenoverse comes out it will smashe him out .. Not to mention about Zeq2 lite beacuse is a stupide mode ..
Regardless it being a PC game, ESF is still a different game. I highly doubt Xenoverse would be as open / free as ESF Final will be, such as infinite map size and customizable maps.
It doesn't matter because the primary function of ESF is to enhance the skills of the team, people enjoying it after release is a bonus to you (Getting to play it) and to the team (Seeing people enjoy it)

Also as Skyrider says ESF is a different game completely and will release at a separate time giving people time to get bored of Xenoverse

Best answers
"get bored ofXenoverse" so in my calculations , 2-3 years of more waiting for esf final :)) ?? this is crazy man .. no one will ever remember then , about poor esf ..

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Xenoverse can't customizable maps and model but this game can do

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Only thing special about esf it was that it can be played on PC ..
So you are saying Xenokaichi will have all these awesome features like flying around the map freely without cluncky controls, aim your beam attacks instead of them going directly into your enemy´s face thanks to a hard lock on system, strong beams that cause big ass explosions, control the direction you want to insta teleport, dragging your enemies along the ground, beam jumping, decent power struggles and a melee system that does not involve mashing buttons and requires you to outmaneuver your enemy in which you can have such control over him that you are actually able to choose the direction he will take after you comboed him ?

You have to understand that xenoverse is being developed for consoles and even though its coming on pc it will still play and feel like a console dragon ball game due to the limitations of the consoles and how they control (precision aiming and such) while esf is being developed for the pc and can have all the fancy stuff i just listed here because its a mod for a pc game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I doubt Xenoverse will make people forget about ESF. Like many have said above Xenoverse and ESF are of two different worlds and do not even remotely play exactly the same. i know this as I have played both in a way (ESF's, ESF 1.2.3 version and Xenoverse's Network Test).

I have no doubt when Xenoverse comes out people may disappear for a little while from the forums (not everyone) but they will return once they have played what Xenoverse has to offer. If some fans loose interest in ESF due to how long it is taking to develop that is their loss. I will, if ever released to the public play ESF when it comes out even if it is 10 years from now. Reason being ESF is a very interesting game and no matter what people say about it being like other games it is nothing like them and to me offers more freedom and feels more DBZ like.

I understand your impatient and have concerns for the game and the team developing it. But they know what they are doing and if they did worry about something like this then I am sure they would take action....

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Don't forget Dragon Ball Xenoverse is also on PC, so many mods will come :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
...Thats besides the point, ESF is a mod for half life i was not refering to the amount of mods it can have and why the heck would xenoverse have mods if its already a dragon ball game in the first place, its pointless

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People will play Xenoverse for 1 day and then come back to waiting for ESFF release. After Xenoverse 2, maybe 3, ESFF will be relea... okay after Xenoverse 8 ESFF will definitely be released and people will not need other PC DBZ games no more.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
People will play Xenoverse for 1 day and then come back to waiting for ESFF release. After Xenoverse 2, maybe 3, ESFF will be relea... okay after Xenoverse 8 ESFF will definitely be released and people will not need other PC DBZ games no more.
naa dude, knowing bandai or whoever makes these db games there will be more milking of the franchise than just xenoverse 8, so id say after Dragon ball ultimate battle of xenoraginverse blast burst tenkaichi 9 sagas limit tag team online : attack of the metal ssj6 remastered hd

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Been waiting allot longer than 4-5 years buddy. For allot of us it's been more like 10. Also No game is so good that you will forget another(especially a far superior one. Basically what you expressed is that you have more faith in Xenovers than you do esf. Admittedly I'm probably going to get it just cause I've owned every console release since Ultimate Battle 22 and Final Bout, which got me started on Dragon ball z games. Then came ESF.

But in my youth I enjoyed other games more because they were more accessible than ESF, but I could never forget the impression ESF left after I played it. I'm sure Xenoverse is going to be a punchfest with limited variables like every single console release has been. I'm sure people will enjoy it, and others will slam it, but as I see on these forums all the time. People sure don't forget the greatest DBZ experience of all time.

Best answers
Back from 2010 it was a gameplay of ESf Final , so i think next year will be more than perfect to release it .. again this is just my gues !! I'm just a fan ..

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naa dude, knowing bandai or whoever makes these db games there will be more milking of the franchise than just xenoverse 8, so id say after Dragon ball ultimate battle of xenoraginverse blast burst tenkaichi 9 sagas limit tag team online : attack of the metal ssj6 remastered hd
I never said they'd stop making Xenoverses, just that as far as PC gaming is concerned, nobody will need them anymore once (if) ESFF is out.

Discord Member
Best answers
esf final has been worked on for nearly a decade, not half a decade :p. also i doubt xenoverse will b anywhere close to ESF in comparison .... i'd rather play 1.2.3 than xenoverse

Best answers
esf final has been worked on for nearly a decade, not half a decade :p. also i doubt xenoverse will b anywhere close to ESF in comparison .... i'd rather play 1.2.3 than xenoverse
We will see when it will be released on Steam 17 february 2015 ..

Best answers
ESFF looks like ECX with updated graphics, it's possibel ESFF will suck even after decade of development. If you are waiting 10 years, it doesn't mean game will be perfect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom