Beautiful shot, love it.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Krillin is a shaolin monk ^^;

Best answers
If you want it to be more anime accurate, he shouldn't have any white in his eyes.

๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
you guys should upload an image of krillin with and without the white in his eyes to see if that's whats throwing it off.

Discord Member
Best answers
you guys should upload an image of krillin with and without the white in his eyes to see if that's whats throwing it off.
What's throwing it off is his head. His head is too long. Should b more rounded off and circular. his forehead has like a head of his own lol.

I think the white eyes are fine, just to make it more consistent with all the other models. No human has skin color eyes ... it should b naturally white.

๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
What's throwing it off is his head. His head is too long. Should b more rounded off and circular. his forehead has like a head of his own lol.

I think the white eyes are fine, just to make it more consistent with all the other models. No human has skin color eyes ... it should b naturally white.
I think your right but whats also throwing it off for me is how deep his eyes go in compared to other models. Maybe its the image or maybe its just me.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope you guys realize these models aren't meant for close ups. This is an aerial fighting game with huge maps so anything that can help you spot another character should be a plus. As long as you can tell its Krillin from his shiny forehead, the modelers have done their job well.

Best answers
I think Krillin looks amazing, that's not ENTIRELY what I'm hyped about. I love the way CITY looks!! One of my favorite maps in esf is the city one because it was the very first map I played multiplayer in.

oh by the way, what in the ever loving shiz is wrong with the bunch of ya?

Best answers
Somebody should Photoshop the original to remove the white from his eyes and see how it compares.

Misanthropist
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
It is unfair to be that hyper critical - think about what it is. It is rendered in-game. The perspective and pose are naturally distorting, and it is a screen cap of a model that is a) largely viewed at a distance b) at better angles c) in less distorting poses d) by the obscure demographic of Kuririn fanboys. The lighting and model work is stunning and makes even a tedious pose an epic in-game photo. My only 'demand' of Krillin is the superfluous specular off his head.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Akira Toriyama (DB author) drew Kuririn has white eyes. Toei simply screwed up, just like with many other things.

But yeah the head ain't right.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
lol mom jokes
grow up

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Great shot of Krillin, looks like a bad mofo.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Honestly who the hell cares how Krillin's face looks like. It's not like you will have time to turn the camera around and deeply reflect on how he looks like. And even if you would it's not like that is what you would be doing... unless you're some weird weird man, in which case congrats you've out-weird-ed me. That takes a lot of... 'special' skills.

Now with that being said, Cyborg 18 better look as pretty as she did in the show or else my sessions of staring at her blue eyes will be very, very depressing.

Discord Member
Best answers
I think your right but whats also throwing it off for me is how deep his eyes go in compared to other models. Maybe its the image or maybe its just me.
hmm maybe, there is something off about it, but that could b teh translation of him into a 3d model. i always imagined him with high cheek bones but it's the egghead look that's makin me irk the most, feels like his whole face needs to be moved up just to make up for it lol. and i find it funny seeing him with no nose in a 3d model hehe

My only 'demand' of Krillin is the superfluous specular off his head.
BLASPHEMY! you can't have krillin with out his acne >< that's just wrong

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom