Picture of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Lol I hate to be one of these guys (who makes a thread just to complain)^^ but seriously? If there is some difficulty in uploading a screenshot (which doesn't have to be something new or super perfect ((maybe a bug)) every week) could you guys or the person who is suppose to upload these pictures weekly tell us why it's hard to upload a random screen weekly so that the members of the ESF community have something to chew on while we wait for the Final. If the problem with uploading a weekly picture has already been addressed......please give me the link.

Discord Member
Best answers
jeez esf2013. give em a break >< if u want somethin to chew on, just visit the chat box

|
|
|
|
V

Best answers
Erll wuite honrdtly it doesn't matter or does it? I mean you end up looking at an image for 10 seconds and that's it.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team has explained multiple times that there are multiple reasons that prevent them from releasing POTW's. I know it's frustrating, but consistently complaining about it isn't going to do much.

I'm going to close this thread, we don't need another thread like this popping up.

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've stated several times I don't have a running version right now

Aside from that I have one lined up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom