What programs are used to make ESF: Final?

Best answers
I was considering in helping or something, but I am not sure if I could help, maybe with the textures and some models.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For textures its any 3D software really. Paintshop, photoshop. If it can make an image its good. We pack them in to .dds files later anyhow.

For the models any modeling program really. 3DS Max probably being the one most people would use.

🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Do you guy's need textures as of right now?

Best answers
For textures its any 3D software really. Paintshop, photoshop. If it can make an image its good. We pack them in to .dds files later anyhow.

For the models any modeling program really. 3DS Max probably being the one most people would use.
Okay, let me a couple of days to see if my experiments don't turn out too crappy, just to not disappoint you guys.

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers

I'm curious. I know HL1 engine didn't have much to any type of particle system. What have your coders done to allow a better particle system, maybe a GUI or 3rd party open-source GUI to allow better control and experimentation?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That i cant really answer. While i know that the entire system has been recoded and incorporated in to the XML system, im not sure if it was coded from scratch or adopted from a different system.

Maybe Ryo and Raven can shed some light on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom