[Old PotW] As Promissed POTW

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A quick look at the current CSS. Its not really final so it can still change round in the future, and yes the Easter Egg char is still there XD Was the only pic i could take without subjecting you to nasty GFX errors, which are also to blame for the shitty FPS.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hehe is my char selection screen actually getting coded? Looking good so far :)

Best answers
btw Piccolo's antennas are not supposed to be out of his... I dont know ot how to call it... Hat? Turban? My english is bad :(

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Freeza, don't be FUNi***s, ESF team. Besides that and the FPS count, I like what I'm seeing.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's Freeza, don't be FUNi***s, ESF team. Besides that and the FPS count, I like what I'm seeing.
Actually its Freezer if we go by the way its pronounced. And as said the FPS is caused by the weird GFX glitch. Usually i had it stable at round 60 (my v-sync is on), but all this weird artefacting caused it to plummit.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
mhm looks good so far :D nice nice ^^

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Grega, lets just say Frieza lives in our fridge or in a cold-ass planet where his body is immune to the cold. And Izzo is correct. Piccolo needs more fixing plus we need to see Piccolo's eye beam effect.

EX: When piccolo has activated the eyelaser then his ki should be going down a little faster and the laser should stay on. After that, his head should turn with it every time we move our mouse around. Just like Superman Returns the video game.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Look's nice. Can we see the map selection screen, i don't this been shown.. if it has i wanna see :p

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It is. Its practically working. We still need team selection for it though.
If you can send me the psd of the char selection screen (I think I lost it), I can probably make the team selection in the same style...

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
How are you rendering the GUI? Fancy HTML overlay, Flash or some other custom implementation?

Looks nice :)

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The selection screen is basically coded just in HTML... I'm not sure how it has the faces animations integrated into it though.

PS. The map image behind the selection screen is not really an image, but like a presentation video of the map. I didn't see this yet, but this was the idea :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The selection screen is basically coded just in HTML... I'm not sure how it has the faces animations integrated into it though.

PS. The map image behind the selection screen is not really an image, but like a presentation video of the map. I didn't see this yet, but this was the idea :)
the map is the Cell games map. No BG ^^

And we have it done with HTML5 as far as i know for the model support.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I really doubt it can be done with html5, unless there is a seperate video file for each character...

Best answers
If you've already got those side means not much to do in the game and you will be done shortly.:smile::smile:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually its Freezer if we go by the way its pronounced.
It's furiiza in Japanese, which stands for freezer. Whether you go with Freeza, Freezer, or hell, even Furiiza depends on how you translate furīza. The fact remains that "Frieza" makes no god damn sense and you should feel bad about using it in your game.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you've already got those side means not much to do in the game and you will be done shortly.:smile::smile:
The menu has been working for ages

Nothing to do with final progression. Most characters have place holders on the side

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom