Progress can be told ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Can you guys (developers,testers) can tell us about the progress? 70% , 80% ?
Please give us a direction.:cool:

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This has been told so many times. There was a thread about this like 1 week ago xD http://forum.esforces.com/threads/157282-A-question-!
No one actually knows. And we aren't lying. It all depends how fast devs work and how much time they spend working. E.g i've almost done my map, but i have a lot of little details that i have to make, and it takes time. I can estimate that i will finish the map in 4 days, but things changes - bugs are found, i'm not satisfied with results - and results into remake and more days in developement.
Basically the most precise answer was this Official Esforces progress meter

Please don't make anymore of these threads.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please don't make anymore of these threads.
CLOSE IT, CLOSE THIS DAMN THREAD
xD
Hey now don't be that way, some members come back after a long time and thus are not up to date with specific situations. For them its an innocent question. We can be considerate, right guys. :smile:

Since RobiZ has kindfully directed you eliyac, I am going to close this thread to prevent future misdemeanor towards you.

Have a good day.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
You say don't make more of these threads but it's not like it's the same users doing it :p

Sorry I'm posting although it's closed but I just wanted to point out the obvious.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To clarify something else though I am working on a rough % of each item but I need to get people to respond/find ways to contact them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom