Does anyone still play this?

Best answers
I just got 1.2.3 and found one guy who just beat me up and wouldn't respond when I asked him if he could help me learn the game :p

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Was his name The Deco by any chance ? xD
I could play, but i don't have much time for it. I'm either creating my map for ESF:F or playing other better games

Best answers
Lol it wasn't him, but it'd be cool if I could get some type of help from anyone

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I can throw in some basics as well, shadi1337 on Steam (Do pm me your display name on the forums first as I don't just accept ppl)

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol nice to see someone still trying to master the game.
I still play. I mostly beat up, but never ignore if someone asks for tips.

Best answers
Probably going to be frowned upon, but I venture back to this site probably once a month, to read what's happening in journals, player idea's, opinions, and so forth. For how long now.....Oh GOD Jul 29th, 2003. *whew* Anyway, this caught me, and I just went on to see if by chance anyone was playing at this exact moment. No. So, I was curious if there is a usual frame of time that people are usually on. (not that I want to get my ass handed to me constantly) but because I use to love playing this game at lan parties, and just in general. So, I want to get back in it.

Going to take some reconfiguring on my part.Been ages. Add me on steam : argilus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom