how many ESF server on Steam?

Best answers
hi guys.
i wanna know how many ESF Server on Steam at the moment?
and if i want run ESF on steam, i have to buy Half-Self?
i have Counter Strike, but i can't run Half-Life lol..
maybe need buy a Half-Life?
thx..

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Half-Self? No. You need to purchase 'Half-life' from steam. That's it. Nothing else is needed as far as I am aware.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/70/

That to be more specific.

There are servers in Europe (that's where I'm from so no idea about US ones) but their empty and if there are 2 people there it's two people that are going to beat the snot out of you because they know this game and you don't. The rest should be AF nonsense servers with overpowered as hell characters and players that beat the snot out of you because they know the game and you don't... honestly, if you want some ESF fun, my opinion: Bots.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If you haven't bought Half-Life yet I suggest you wait a few days. I think the Steam Summer sale kicks off on the 19th. It will surely be at least 50% off.

Mod is dead in regards to players on dedicated servers. Probably 2-5 at most at any given time in the whole world. If there are any other players playing, it's probably on a passworded/private listen server with friends.

But it's to be expected. The last big release of this mod came out in 2004 and there are some third party stuff like mentioned above but that gets old fast.

It feels quite surreal. I was still in High School when I started playing this mod (Beta 1.0). I'm 28 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom