Could this be it? o_O

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
These lightning bolts look better than the previous ones with vegeta imo

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
That's weird because this shot is older and had some bugs like disconnected lightning parts

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's weird because this shot is older and had some bugs like disconnected lightning parts
If the connection was proper, it would be perfect, and it if it could be made thicker(or random thickness for random lightnings) it would be perfect.

Discord Member
Best answers
the more detail u have, the less likely i will b able to play it. TONE IT DOWN! lol

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
the more detail u have, the less likely i will b able to play it. TONE IT DOWN! lol
LOL, this is to much detail? Hardly. Its fine :)

Best answers
This with the sound of thunder will be very cool, you guys are going all out with environmental elements but i'm going to need you guys to make a sharknado though.

I've said this years ago but I highly recommend you guys add weather effects in the Room of Spirit and Time, mainly blizzards and fire storms or just fire.....

Keep up the excellent work.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
That is the plan, at least my plan dunno what the others think^^. Allready got highend GPU particle blizzard/snow/rain/sandstorm systems ready. Dalte can do the low/mid-end replacements :D
Those Lightning strikes are mainly a replacement for the old lowres sprite based ones and simpler to use. So we can summon Shenron , let the clouds cover the whole map, create some lightning and have a pig wish for some panties

Discord Member
Best answers
not just any panties, buulllma's panties

lol

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Haha could be, it's been a while since i watched DB^^

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I like the lightning Bolt to the left the most. To me it reminds me of when Goku turns super saiyan for the first time. Very nice indeed.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Depends on the map settings and some random values, so that somethimes they are thin and sometimes they got an apocalyptic touch

Same map, just 4 secs later
esf_namek_end0006.jpg

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ryo, this looks way more awesome than the previous ones ( the round lightnings). Is the last pic the thickest lightnings possible ?

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Dunno XD but from what i can tell the thin above is like the thinnest one and the other one was one of the tickest i've seen. They are quite random and Rainbow .. yes the frequency can be changed also the chance of producing only some lit clouds but no actual lightning strike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom