In ESF Final there will be instant transmission kamehameha

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Title
+ I mean if you can charge the kamehameha and then quick use transmission and w or other button to disappear foward and then launch the kamehameha ???
And can you move with charged kamehameha and other beams ??
Sorry if this has been asked before i didn't find it.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Huh? You can teleport and move with a charged Kamehameha in 1.2.3, yet you can't in Final?

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
and moved beams was even in open beta lol

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm too lazy to check and I've never tried in final lol

Where's Grega? :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can no longer move while charging big attacks. Thats to counter the lock on system and the quick charge options.

And since you cant move, you can also not teleport with them.

Oh yea and pressing the fly button while charging the genkidama will also no longer work XD

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pressing the fly button while charging the genkidama will also no longer work XD
Why do you remove all the cool things?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can no longer move while charging big attacks. Thats to counter the lock on system and the quick charge options.

And since you cant move, you can also not teleport with them.

Oh yea and pressing the fly button while charging the genkidama will also no longer work XD
Why no move while charging kamehameha ? I understand genkidama, but why kamehameha ?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Because its normal. That's how its like in a video game (budouki, tenkaichi, burst limit, raging blast) are when you charge kamehameha except throwing small beams (heck, i don't know what that is)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why no move while charging kamehameha ? I understand genkidama, but why kamehameha ?
There are 3 reasons for that.

The first is as a little balancer against beam spam, given the new features that would make spamming easier. So if you want to try spamming, youll be stuck in the same position.

The second is mostly related with effects going weird when you are moving and shooting.

The third is to lighten the load on the animations. Since you are stationarry, we only need 1 animation for the beam. So we can skip the blends for movement which also tones down the workload. Besides even in 1.2.3 you have beams you cant move with while charging. Like the final flash or burning attack. Now we simply added the others to this group.

Thats how it works for now. But as said, there are certain quick fire systems in place and the lock on system makes up for the lack of movement while charging.

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
but the Kamehameha attack is different. I remember in 1.2.3 u were able to do it with Goku after it was fully charged due to the fact he was able to do it in the series. It was even highlighted on how Goku did instant transmission while Kamehameha was charged. I understand not to let other big attacks work like that, but this is one of Goku's Special techniques that only he did.

We are not having this for Final?

It is titled the "Instant Kamehameha"

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but the Kamehameha attack is different. I remember in 1.2.3 u were able to do it with Goku after it was fully charged due to the fact he was able to do it in the series. It was even highlighted on how Goku did instant transmission while Kamehameha was charged. I understand not to let other big attacks work like that, but this is one of Goku's Special techniques that only he did.

We are not having this for Final?

It is titled the "Instant Kamehameha"
Cause Goku is powerfull enouh without it. We dont really think much of cutting stuff like that for the sake of making a character less overpowered. Thats also why we are not giving Vegeta USSJ while we are giving it to Trunks.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Cause Goku is powerfull enouh without it. We dont really think much of cutting stuff like that for the sake of making a character less overpowered. Thats also why we are not giving Vegeta USSJ while we are giving it to Trunks.
Oh yes I love you guys! Will also help distinguish trunks among the other ssj. *nod nod*

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think the stationary beam fire method is good. I did like the ESF 1.2.3 movement when firing beams but heck I can see things getting fun and interesting having to be stationary.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No to all of the above
Why do you have to be such an asshole when you answer questions like this? Not only were you rude, you werent even sure about your answer. You said it yourself, youre too lazy. And therein lies one of the core problems here. Good job man, youre doing a good job representing the team. At least Grega provided some context with his response, you should take notes.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you have to be such an asshole when you answer questions like this? Not only were you rude, you werent even sure about your answer. You said it yourself, youre too lazy. And therein lies one of the core problems here. Good job man, youre doing a good job representing the team. At least Grega provided some context with his response, you should take notes.
Um I wasn't being an ass

I was sure of my answer but I hadn't tried in a while so I could have been wrong. When I made that post it was 3am and I had a long day at work so I was tired which is why I couldn't be bothered updating, loading and playing the game.

Don't get all worked up over nothing

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop being an ass, Deverz.

Best answers
can you glide while charging a generic beam or generic ball or have you not tested that in final either??

j/k of course

but srsly

charge generics while gliding?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice, well said!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom