Will there be super spirit bomb in esf final ???

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Title
Please can you dev team think about it (or you have super spirit bomb already) when you can go a super saiyan quickly or almost ssj 2 or something like that
You can go base form and fill the spirit bomb to full power and then if the spirit bomb hit but somebody trying to block it like buu did and this pic also: http://esforces.com/sites/default/files/POTW 07 07 2013.png
And then the attacker can go super saiyan and "push" the spirit bomb as super spirit bomb did but you should add a feature that it will have an option when you throw the
spirit bomb you can to lose control on him (leave him and do something else) or on control the spirit bomb like goku was against kid buu and then do something to go ssj (like pressing z) and it will push the spirit bomb alot faster and it will be alot more powerful and bigger explosion(also if you have enough energy).
What do you think about it esf team ?? (i didn't know if i should to put this here or suggestions)
And sorry if this thread was in the past i didn't know
Share your opinions and especially you dev team !!!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmm, currently in 1.2.3 you can't block more than 1 beam, but in a beam vs beam struggle, usually what I do is when we are having fun and not use melee, I throw a spirit bomb, go ssj, and connect a kamehameha, thats the closest I can get (generic energy beam is too weak to connect)

I don't think the team would approve this idea, the game isn't really beam based, if you gonna use beams, you will lose. The beams are only there for full support of the original material or when people want to do stupid shit like beam struggle. The fun and skill doesn't lay in the beams.

If they do approve, I don't mind..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no such thing as a super spirit bomb >.>

In any case what Goku did to Buu is the ESF equivalent of shooting a beam in to the power strugle with your previously thrown spirit bomb.

Also that pic is not a spirit bomb. Thats a kamehameha.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
When I kinda think about it though, it could be really easy to implement.

Just make 2 spirit bombs, 1 that is unconnected to the player(you just throw it and do da **** you want)

2nd spirit bomb is connected to the player, you actually struggle if it gets blocked or gets beam struggled, and since there is already in 1.2.3 and esf final(1.3) a mid-beamstruggle transformation ability, it could basically work the same (you pump beams into the Sex Bomb)

It is really minor though... I don't mind.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When I kinda think about it though, it could be really easy to implement.

Just make 2 spirit bombs, 1 that is unconnected to the player(you just throw it and do da **** you want)

2nd spirit bomb is connected to the player, you actually struggle if it gets blocked or gets beam struggled, and since there is already in 1.2.3 and esf final(1.3) a mid-beamstruggle transformation ability, it could basically work the same (you pump beams into the Sex Bomb)

It is really minor though... I don't mind.
This is pretty good idea The Deco but when you turn ssj you have a little air boost like he did to buu with his hand when everyone said do this or something.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Really nice idea orraf10 ^^ and your's too Deco :). Too watch something like this ingame would be fckn awesome ^^

Best answers
There is no such thing as a super spirit bomb >.>

In any case what Goku did to Buu is the ESF equivalent of shooting a beam in to the power strugle with your previously thrown spirit bomb.

Also that pic is not a spirit bomb. Thats a kamehameha.
I believe we had a similar topic like this some years back, aye Grega?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom