The final of ESF

Best answers
I not here to push or to whine but there is 1 thing

how long til its released? i mean the final of all ESF's

i know what you guys are going through you barely get donations that if u even get any and i'v done this kind of thing too and its hard but im curious and i think we all are because we want to play the final

please dont lock this thread and let people get their answer

thank you

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I not here to push or to whine but there is 1 thing

how long til its released? i mean the final of all ESF's

i know what you guys are going through you barely get donations that if u even get any and i'v done this kind of thing too and its hard but im curious and i think we all are because we want to play the final

please dont lock this thread and let people get their answer

thank you

Actually we are not taking donations at all. We are working on this more as a hobby and a learning experience.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I am still waiting on the finals. If the game is done, and they announce their first Beta of this year then I will be happy. I just hate waiting for it. But I do not mind if there is only like less than 4, 5, or 6 characters are in game.

Best answers
lol everytime a thread like this comes out i say the same thing; i think the game will be released in 2015

Best answers
well, i dont think that making these threads will make the game come out sooner, if you really want it to come out sooner, then u can help the team to make that happen

Force Pit Member
Best answers
actually in the last couple of years they really got a boost in their development process, I think it happened after they put in the melee system.

I seriously believe the game will be released around june 2015, but that is just me.

Best answers
actually in the last couple of years they really got a boost in their development process, I think it happened after they put in the melee system.

I seriously believe the game will be released around june 2015, but that is just me.
that's quite specific, why june?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I have an idea, lets try and find some modellers that want to help the team instead of making theory's ?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Don't worry way ahead of you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom