New to the community

Best answers
So, I'm new to the forums and just wanted to know what your community is like. I've played ESF before and was wondering how things went on the forums. I'm also wondering how I can get better at ESF, and how things currently are in the servers. The last thing I would like to know is, what are Zenny?

Last edited:
Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well the forum is a place where you can have a chat about interests and bond with the other ESF fans, eventually suggest things for the community and keep yourself updated on the picture of the week and see when new trailers and such are released.

Welcome. As for the Zenny system it's a forum-point system, depending on how many forum actions you make your points increase. That's how I understood it anyway.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hey, welcome! Glad too see some new blood! :) Suddenly people are joining and posting more...

We have a people from nearly everywhere in the forum community and they all obviously have their own quirks and mannerisms. The forum isn't nearly as active at the moment as it was before though and that might very well have to do with being in between releases. You can bet on it that the forum will explode again when a release date is announced sometime in the future though.

There are some great tutorial videos out there (I'll link a recent thread), and guys like Shadi seem willing to help with some in game training. ESF has in my opinion though always had a bit of a learning curve, so play to have fun and with some practise and patience you'll get better. It took me forever to get really good at.

LINK

Zenny is like a forum currency. I don't believe it has real use other then what Shadi pointed out.

Last edited:
Best answers
Thanks A lot Rakeu, those seem like pretty good tutorials. I can't wait to see what the future holds for ESF and it's forums.

Best answers
Hey there man! I just joined up too and I'm a complete fresh newbie, other then the few lessons Shadi just taught to me! I would love to play with you sometime ^^.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
You calling that a few? I'll prepare a bunch more!

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Welcome to the ESF forum Dathburter!

Best answers
Thank you! And one quick tidbit I forgot to mention was,

during the sign up process I accidentally misspelt my name, it should actually be DarthBurter.

The only Russian ESF fan
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I noticed increased activity in ESF lately.
1.2.3 servers are no longer empty.

Why don't you guys join and resurrect the game once again? :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom