How to add characters from another server???

Best answers
So there is 1 out of a few servers on esf 1.2.3 that has the AF pack (not the standard apparently) and it has epic characters like ssj god goku and all these "saito" characters. How do i add these characters to my local game so i can use them on my own server? (there are 15 of them) plz help :)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am not sure. PM Sky , he will fix it if its an issue.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A good way would be to contact the server administrator and ask for the plugins. Otherwise since - except for the resources - those are server-side, you won't get them unless he gives them to you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If I understand what your asking I might have some information that could be useful. I have been on the AF Server way back, when you join a server you download the models needed for that server. If you go to your models in your ESF folder they should be there. So if you wanted to make the sprites, transformations, edit attacks etc. Go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0VWldbrtok These tutorials will help you do that.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes asking how to get the character AMXX files >.<

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Atm the server only contains Saito's characters and i don't think he would share them outside the lithuanian community.
But there is an old AF-pack floating somewhere in the internet and it's easy to find it.
It's less buggy than current custom char set but also less interesting imho.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I knew he was asking for the AMXX files haha, I was merely trying to give him options because they wont give the pack :p

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
If you are only looking for the models you can get those but all the animations and actual attacks have to be correctly coded from the files you fetch and that requires a little more knowledge.

You cannot get the actual source code from the characters so you have to create those yourself, but all the animations/models can be given but easiest is probably getting the administrator to give it to you as mentioned on the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom