1 FRENCH for ESF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hi everyone my name is and I'm DadaBleyzz French I would be a French test because for me it is like a dream that carries merci beaucoup :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
o_O welcome to ESF but I don't understand what you are on about sorry

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Hi, welcome to the community, btw i guess i know what he wants to ask us. I guess he wants to be a beta tester too, and i can simply awnser this question. The awnser is NO. If i got u wrong then im sorry.

Best answers

Hi, welcome to the community, btw i guess i know what he wants to ask us. I guess he wants to be a beta tester too, and i can simply awnser this question. The awnser is NO. If i got u wrong then im sorry.
How the hell can you tell, lool
Btw, hi

Best answers
oh ce n'est pas grave si je ne suis pas un béta testeur vous m'avait répondu a ma question =)

--- edit ---

oh it does not matter if I'm not a beta tester you had answered me my question

--- edit ---

we do I would like the update ESF 1.3 merry christmas please :)

--- edit ---

we do I would like the update ESF 1.3 merry christmas please :)

--- edit ---

oopppsss sorry

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new release is not out yet. You will have to wait until it is released. There is no release date.

Should be easier to google translate.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
How the hell can you tell, lool
Well simply think about it ^^ If u ask the team as a fresh registered member (At the beginning you don't know if this person is trustable) if u are allowed to get acess to the game and want to be a "beta tester".
Then I don't think that they agree to send u the game.
I wouldn't do because I think that he only wants to "play" the game not to "test" it if it's stable at this point and if there are any bugs and to report them to the team.
That's why i said and thought "NO".

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No its not. And there are no set release dates yet. We will anounce a release date when we are sure we can keep it.

Best answers
I'm looking forward to playing with the creators of earth's special forces.^_^

--- edit ---

I go to the creator of ESF, I have an idea for you.
example: when you are in the map cell games, fly to the sky and map changes and you're in the map's KAMI So every time you go away in a map is changed map.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you can just call a vote and the players on the server choose the next map. Way easier and more logical.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm looking forward to playing with the creators of earth's special forces.^_^

--- edit ---

I go to the creator of ESF, I have an idea for you.
example: when you are in the map cell games, fly to the sky and map changes and you're in the map's KAMI So every time you go away in a map is changed map.
Not possible in Half Life 1 multiplayer maps. Not unless we create a connected server system running multiple maps. And even so going from one map to another could be abused due to the ease of simply flying up.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Not possible in Half Life 1 multiplayer maps. Not unless we create a connected server system running multiple maps. And even so going from one map to another could be abused due to the ease of simply flying up.
In Bushido Blade, an old, simple but pretty hard core fighting game there was one map that was simply an amalgam of all the other levels in the game. Always thought this was a pretty neat idea. What is the actuall limit on the map sizes for the new format? And have y'all experimented with the idea f combining multiple maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom