i have question about beams

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure which part of the video I'm supposed to be looking at, but if someone fires a beam at you and you press block, it'll either automatically deflect it or you'll enter a block struggle where you attempt to overpower the beam. If successful, you'll deflect it. If not, you get hit and take damage. Success is determined both by your power level and ki pool. Gen beams get knocked away automatically unless the disparity in power level is too great. Same goes for ki blasts. Signature attacks tend to require a struggle.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i'm more curious about the multi beams vs one beam function. Would be cool to see that in action, but i guess it's hardly programmed yet, if implemented at all.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know if its different in 1.3, but it exists in 1.2.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not sure which part of the video I'm supposed to be looking at, but if someone fires a beam at you and you press block, it'll either automatically deflect it or you'll enter a block struggle where you attempt to overpower the beam. If successful, you'll deflect it. If not, you get hit and take damage. Success is determined both by your power level and ki pool. Gen beams get knocked away automatically unless the disparity in power level is too great. Same goes for ki blasts. Signature attacks tend to require a struggle.
Look between 19:40 to 19:50 on the video and see gohan lie on the ground and haitchyack fire a beam to gohan and piccolo deflect it from the side with other beam you see a beam from
haitchyack to gohan and then piccolo deflect it
so i asking if my friend for ex it's gohan and i am piccolo for ex and someone fire him beam can i deflect it from the side if i close to them with other beam or something ???
it's will be so much badass !!! think about it !!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using the multi struggle system, if 2 people fire signature beams at each other, you could shoot your signature beam into their struggle, pushing all 3 beams into a different direction. As it stands, you don't have the reflexes and the game isn't responsive enough for what you're describing to happen.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Using the multi struggle system, if 2 people fire signature beams at each other, you could shoot your signature beam into their struggle, pushing all 3 beams into a different direction. As it stands, you don't have the reflexes and the game isn't responsive enough for what you're describing to happen.
So can i do it i don't understand

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scenario I mentioned utilizing the beam struggle is possible. What you're imagining is possible, but completely improbable.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its possible, although the ods of you actually being able to hit a moving beam on the side like that are very very small. But the beam system does allow that kind of thing.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its possible, although the ods of you actually being able to hit a moving beam on the side like that are very very small. But the beam system does allow that kind of thing.
Ok great it would be helpful for my brother and or firend if i can hit the other beam
Thanks for help Grega and Zeonix

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom