if your powerlevel will be higher so the speed will faster ???

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
title (*will be faster*)
and it is need to have a max speed if you have it or plan it
it may be good and may not i don't know
i am just asking

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I assume that you're comparing that game from ZEQ2 and LBZ? I guess you'll have to speak with the devs and find out. But I do believe their answers are going to be yes.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, powerlevel doesn't effect your speed. You gain speed if you transform, but that's about it.

Best answers
As far as I know, powerlevel doesn't effect your speed. You gain speed if you transform, but that's about it.
why, it would be better with the PL

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
why, it would be better with the PL
+1
i think with PL it will be better just like goku train in the spaceship to namek and become faster and stornger (it will be just like the show and he doesn't transform in the spaceship yet as you already know) and if he will transform to ssj for ex the powerlevel will be greater so it will effect too if he transform on the speed
but still it has to have max for ex for goku after ssj 3 it will be little more fast and then it will stop be faster.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could be wrong here, but if I remember correctly the open beta had a feature that allowed the player to increase their power level for a short time, and it would gradually decrease. With this temporary boost, the player's speed would also increase for a short time. I believe this feature is still in-game, though I'm not sure.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think what you're thinking of is the charged swoop

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Charge and swoop like pressing Mouse 3? i think that's it.
Yeah thats it and they are still have it ingame like in the april fools video this feature was there.
And another thing if a server will over the 25 min and refresh or change map so the PL will still be the same right ???
Just if we will change character so it will reset the PL right ???
Thanks for help !!!

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Since a new map is a new match, everyone starts "the same". I don't think there's any type of persistence built-in, nor do I see the need for it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also don't like the idea of having your speed change with your powerlevel. Having a constant speed allows you to more easily get better at the game, since you have a base line level to practice with. If your speed is constantly changing, it'll be harder to get timings down.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speed is based on the form you are in and character that you are using.

PL is just there for calculations about how much damage you take and dish out along with a limiter for transformations. Otherwhise it would be abuseable.

And no your PL does not save when the map restarts or you reconnect. Once the server or the client restarts, your PL is back to starting. Its to abuseable if its saved. Case ECX. That feature is horrible for gameplay as it means some people will have an advantage just because they are playing a bit longer. We want the game to be fair and skill dependent, not ingame stat dependent.

Best answers
Speed is based on the form you are in and character that you are using.
well, goku can transform to ssj 3, wich means he will be the fastest, so everybody gonna select goku as their character, but, this issue can be solved, how you ask, i know how, by making it really hard to tranform into ssj 3

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, goku can transform to ssj 3, wich means he will be the fastest, so everybody gonna select goku as their character, but, this issue can be solved, how you ask, i know how, by making it really hard to tranform into ssj 3
Nah. It can be solved by playing with the numbers and have Gokus SSj3 form stats round the same area as the rest of the final forms.

Its called game balance. Tends to screw with the lore, but is better for gameplay.

Best answers
Nah. It can be solved by playing with the numbers and have Gokus SSj3 form stats round the same area as the rest of the final forms.

Its called game balance. Tends to screw with the lore, but is better for gameplay.
you are the boss

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's kinda logical and odd, when e.g you can beat Goku SSJ3 by playing Krillin at base form, but i guess that adds spice to the game. You have to have not only the power, but also the mind to beat someone.

Also i haven't seen zanzoken( teleportation ) anywhere(or i forgot ?). Is it not made or done yet?

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's kinda logical and odd, when e.g you can beat Goku SSJ3 by playing Krillin at base form, but i guess that adds spice to the game. You have to have not only the power, but also the mind to beat someone.

Also i haven't seen zanzoken( teleportation ) anywhere(or i forgot ?). Is it not made or done yet?
If I recall in the lore. Krillin is the strongest in the universe at the end of the Buu-Saga, even after Vegito.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom