there is still create game mode like with bots and lan with my brother/friend

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello i don't know if this asked before but i still wanna know if there will be a bot system without bugs and all that and i can to be connected alone with my
brother and or friend near me and there will be a commands ??
because it is pretty good for training and to be alone with friends and or brothers apart from the servers mode
and another question:
there will be a lot of regions of servers right ?? like europe (i am in europe) america and more
because i don't wanna a big ping value and if not very try to do it because it can to be annoying
thanks for help dev team keep the good work !!;)

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello i don't know if this asked before but i still wanna know if there will be a bot system without bugs and all that
No, we can definitely not guarantee a bug free bot system.

and there will be a commands ??
There will be plenty, yes.

there will be a lot of regions of servers right ?? like europe (i am in europe) america and more because i don't wanna a big ping value
There will be the very same regions as before, how many servers per region may change depending on how many people will create servers. The big is not only something determined by the server..

thanks for help dev team keep the good work !!;)
you're welcome

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No, we can definitely not guarantee a bug free bot system.

There will be plenty, yes.

There will be the very same regions as before, how many servers per region may change depending on how many people will create servers. The big is not only something determined by the server..

you're welcome
Thanks Raven but what regions was before i don't pretty sure ??? (europe was before ??)
and can we open ur own servers ???

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was basically who ever thought of opening a server.

But if you want the basic regios, then it was EU, US, AU, RU and CHI

Those were the regions that hosted ESF servers in the past. Though China usually had servers filled with bots with an advertisement in the name. And Russian servers were few. The dominant parts were EU and US with Australia being active in the past, but not so much anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom