Can you play ESF with cs 1.6?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hey, I know this question is in the FAQ and the answer written is no, but it was made about 3 years ago and cs had an update and esf might have changed as well, I have HL on my other steam acc but my main steam acc im using is only with cs 1.6, and cs 1.6 is another mod of HL after all...so once again sorry if this question is asked a lot, but can I have the answer?

The only Russian ESF fan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you own Half-life and C.S. 1.6 at steam, you can only play with Half-Life.
However, if you are pirate, then u probably might be able to play with C.S.1.6 , yarrr ;)
I recommend u to buy legit HL, so if Final gets released (mmmm....) u could go play right away.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
If you own Half-life and C.S. 1.6 at steam, you can only play with Half-Life.
However, if you are pirate, then u probably might be able to play with C.S.1.6 , yarrr ;)
I recommend u to buy legit HL, so if Final gets released (mmmm....) u could go play right away.
Well there is 50% on most games right now, so I just bought it for my main account as well..
you may lock this thread, thanks.
one more thing, when im trying to validate my steam with esf, the site is in a language I don't understand(idk what language is it :x) ex.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you see a different language, it means you've once visited a steam page in the language you are seeing. Seeing I am using a mobile I can't give you a link to solve the language issue. But on the left side is the info to fill in your steam username and password of which is pretty straight forward. Not to worry though, your steam username and password won't be shared, login is just needed to check if you own half life to complete the validation.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
If you see a different language, it means you've once visited a steam page in the language you are seeing. Seeing I am using a mobile I can't give you a link to solve the language issue. But on the left side is the info to fill in your steam username and password of which is pretty straight forward. Not to worry though, your steam username and password won't be shared, login is just needed to check if you own half life to complete the validation.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
I tried that, I put the code from my email, but for some reason its not working for me...
any way to change the language?
edit - I logged through the official web first(which is in english) and when you put the code from the email you need to write a website name or something like that, which i haven't done since I couldn't understand I need to do that ;xx
anyway, you may lock the thread ^^ thanks.

Last edited:
Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
dat language :DD if i try to speak it in german, than it sounds like an whole bucket of shit hahaha xD

Best answers
Well there is 50% on most games right now, so I just bought it for my main account as well..
you may lock this thread, thanks.
one more thing, when im trying to validate my steam with esf, the site is in a language I don't understand(idk what language is it :x) ex.
Its hungarian.
Click on "nyelv"(means language [or tongue ^^]) on the top right and choose yours.

I was just browsing the forums for some new info on ESF and saw this then registered to help. lol

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Its hungarian.
Click on "nyelv"(means language [or tongue ^^]) on the top right and choose yours.

I was just browsing the forums for some new info on ESF and saw this then registered to help. lol
Thanks for the efforts, but I already managed to do it :DDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom