[Old PotW] POTW - 10/20/13

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow this is totally awesome and the graphics are amazing keep it like this esf team !!!
btw can't wait for this game !!!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That shirt though... :fight:

But yeah, can't really tell if it's really good, as it's just a picture, but seeing that there's a effect like this, makes me happy.

Best answers
Of the 2013 POTW I'd easily put this as one of the top 5. I understand that if you fly over the water it mists over like in the picture, but does the same effect happen if I get melee'd or knocked back near the surface of the water? That'd be kinda cool too.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
He literally looks like he just farted and he's flying away from it.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People keep asking about water so that's why I did this

You can also see some dirt at the end there

Best answers
the actual water geometry doesn't look to be impacted by the player at all compared to the last water screen where Goku seemed to have been flying at a slower speed yet deforming the waters surface.
The water deforming effect plus that effect in the new POTW would go great together!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the actual water geometry doesn't look to be impacted by the player at all compared to the last water screen where Goku seemed to have been flying at a slower speed yet deforming the waters surface.
The water deforming effect plus that effect in the new POTW would go great together!
It might be that the last POTW was taken on the test map while this one was taken on another without the ripple implemented

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Actually the ripples are not fully implemented and have to be turned on via console command^^ besides that they work on everymap with an ocean

Best answers
hope u dont forget the beams.....if something like that is in it should be also possible with beams...

btw what if someone gets pushed within a beam block towards the sea? u also planned a woosh for that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom