Aura Model / Power-Up Sprites !

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yo, does anyone have any interesting aura model, which is not Darksun's and insomnia's animated aura.

Maybe the one that shows on the ECX AF server?

thanks in advance :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have nothing to add to the topic, don't troll post.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you played on that "ECX+AF" server and seen that aura, then you already have that aura model file in your esf/models folder.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
If you have nothing to add to the topic, don't troll post.
i'm sure kai will still alive after this and... already i gave them organized just to copy, paste and replace
he is my friend u don't need to tell me what i should say to him

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm sure kai will still alive after this and... already i gave them organized just to copy, paste and replace
Well... you could have just said that the first time, but instead you chose to troll post for the sake of troll posting rather than saying what was actually relevant. When you are stupid for the sake of stupid, expect to be called on it.

On topic - I don't recall seeing any new auras that look any good for quite a few years now. Apart from Darksuns, I always preferred Solents aura. Figured it was hard to top that one without cannibalising the game engine. Not sure if I remember Insomnia's?

--- edit ---

Well... you could have just said that the first time, but instead you chose to troll post for the sake of troll posting rather than saying what was actually relevant. When you are stupid for the sake of stupid, expect to be called on it.

On topic - I don't recall seeing any new auras that look any good for quite a few years now. Apart from Darksuns, I always preferred Solents aura. Figured it was hard to top that one without cannibalising the game engine. Not sure if I remember Insomnia's?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🥉Legacy Semifinalist
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well... you could have just said that the first time, but instead you chose to troll post for the sake of troll posting rather than saying what was actually relevant. When you are stupid for the sake of stupid, expect to be called on it
it was a selected post anyway, believe is stupid doesn't mean it is, then who is stupid?
and well... u could have just say nothing since the "problem" is not with u
but how u are retarded in both cases, u are here expecting me tell u "stfu is not by ur concern"

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're trying to justify your troll post by telling that the OP is your friend. Do you really not see a problem in that?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Guys cmon , this topic turned into explaing if post is with trolling meaning , and why it wasn't something added to topic. You could've just ignored it , and move on with the topic itself, instead of turning it into this .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.gamers-desire.de/esf-world/esf-world-news/

That site has a lot of custom models and sprites, aura's being one of the options. check it out, there are some cool aura's on there.

...so, in other words; disregarding everything that Revan is saying, there ARE custom aura's that you can download. You just place the files in the same folder as your aura.mdl file and overwrite.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want make meme jokes without helping with the request in any way, you are going to get warned. I had only given you a unofficial warning, don't make me take it up further.

If you actually want to help someone, do it without dragging it out unnecessarily. Also, I don't care if he is your long lost brother, if you gonna troll post, Imma be all up in yo bidness.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yo, please let it go, even if he did make a mistake.
HLEV - I understand that logic of course, I couldn't find those files though,
Is it possible that it is an AMXX plugin that shows the aura on their server?
If it isnt, could you help me locate it? I know the files are usually Aura.MDL and Aurabend.MDL

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You would probably have to find other files. While it is an AMXX pluggin, all the resource files are still on your PC. Im afraid youd have to check multiple .mdl files in order to find the right one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom